SASS Wire Forum

Funny - maybe to some

. It's still funny no matter what state is mentioned that make it a 'pulling teeth' affair to express one's 2nd Amendment right, well...maybe if it didn't seem so true :D

gun.jpg

3 hours ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

Well Mayo...I just cleaned a splattering of watermelon off my computer screen...Thanks for the belly laugh, Pard. :lol::D:lol:

7 hours ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

. It's still funny no matter what state is mentioned that make it a 'pulling teeth' affair to express one's 2nd Amendment right, well...maybe if it didn't seem so true :D

gun.jpg

Funny, true... and yet depressing at the same time.

Now, for a vastly simplified look at determining if your rifle is California Compliant:

(Remember!  This will reduce crime in the Golden State!)*

*In a pig's ass eye.  

Calguns-flowchart.jpg

Note:  Not updated for 2018.  It is the owner's responsibility to research and determine whether any recent or future law, regulation, edict, or aesthetic value changes in the eye of the ruling majority affect any firearms in possession or on a dream list.

9 hours ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

gun.jpg

That's the abbreviated form!

29 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Now, for a vastly simplified look at determining if your rifle is California Compliant:

(Remember!  This will reduce crime in the Golden State!)*

*In a pig's ass eye.  

Calguns-flowchart.jpg

Note:  Not updated for 2018.  It is the owner's responsibility to research and determine whether any recent or future law, regulation, edict, or aesthetic value changes in the eye of the ruling majority affect any firearms in possession or on a dream list.

The real kicker on it is that, per the CA DOJ, even if you comply with the CA DOJ requirements, your local DA might still find it illegal to own.

8 hours ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

C907E1F8-BF0E-423F-A2FF-1DB90E32DD07.jpeg

You can take my straw from my cold slimy hand, after I finish my milk shake.

New straw laws coming soon:

When making a straw purchase one must not have a gun.

One can only be issued one straw a month.

Only one straw may be used at a time due to capacity restriction unless it is a small bore straw (.17” or smaller) and then the maximum is 2.

Pointing a straw at another person is a misdemeanor. If pointing the straw scares the person being pointed at the crime becomes a felony.

The trafficking of straws is a felony. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

New straw laws coming soon:

When making a straw purchase one must not have a gun.

One can only be issued one straw a month.

Only one straw may be used at a time due to capacity restriction unless it is a small bore straw (.17” or smaller) and then the maximum is 2.

Pointing a straw at another person is a misdemeanor. If pointing the straw scares the person being pointed at the crime becomes a felony.

The trafficking of straws is a felony. 

I do believe that just this week the San Francisco stupes  supes voted to ban them by sometime in 2019.  And someplace, Long Beach?, did it last week.

Our Legislature passed, and Gov. Brown signed, a law that potentially makes it a felony for a waiter to give out straws unasked.  Also something like a $1000 fine on it.

First offense.  

58 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Our Legislature passed, and Gov. Brown signed, a law that potentially makes it a felony for a waiter to give out straws unasked.  Also something like a $1000 fine on it.

First offense.

The real motive is that the felony conviction for violating the straw law means you will no longer be eligible to own a firearm either. :(  :angry:

I think that all politicians that push, vote for or sign stupidity and knee jerk dumbassedness into law should live out the rest of their days dodging water balloons. They don’t necessarily have to have water in them either. 

Sometimes ya just have to throw up your hands and say whaaaaa?

8 minutes ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

Wow.

208A6BDD-6594-4B00-8F34-3897E2EE021E.png

All to save the spotted owl!!

Archived