SASS Wire Forum

C&C Sutlery?

July Smith

Anyone order from C&C Sutlery? 

http://www.ccsutlery.com/store/ccsutlery.html

I am asking in general about the quality of their clothing and leather goods.  I like how they claim to offer American made period correct clothing and gear, and I really like that I can order in non-standard sizes (I need everything in Tall or Long sizes).  My goal is to have a full-blown civil war era cavalry costume (to pair with my Henry rifle and cap guns) by the time the weather gets a little cooler and I am having trouble finding jackets in either 44Long or Large Tall sizes.  

CE85F333-C3C0-44FB-969E-BA62FF5D5CAF.jpeg

B743A625-36EA-48B0-8958-462A9A8B6EDD.jpeg

I have order a few Indian War uniform items and gear from them and am satified with the quality. Their prices are pretty competitive

CavOutfit.jpg

4 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I have order a few Indian War uniform items and gear from them and am satified with the quality. Their prices are pretty competitive

CavOutfit.jpg

Utah Bob, is that sword/saber belt from C&C?  How is the quality of the leather and stitching?

I used their plain belt and officer's buckle and sewed my own shoulder and saber straps to it, using their snap swivels and studs.

The sack coat is from them, the trousers and boots from another vendor. I like the look of their gauntlets too. Just haven't got around to ordering them.

On 7/19/2018 at 10:29 AM, Utah Bob #35998 said:

CavOutfit.jpg

The only known photo of the survivor of the Battle of Big Little Horn.

5 hours ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

The only known photo of the survivor of the Battle of Big Little Horn.

He who turns and runs away lives to fight another day.

Archived