SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - A pair of Uberti Cattlemen                                                                     $1000.00 shipped to your FFL

• Nickel
  • 357Mag
  • 4 3/4" Barrels
  • Cody Coneger Cowboy Shop Action Jobs- Range Ready      
  • Fire Blue Screws  
  • NEW UNFIRED
  • First "I'll take 'em" posted here on the Classified will be the new owner.
  • Payment in the form of USPS Money Order or certified check. Upon receipt revolvers will ship.
  • Will except a personal check but will hold revolvers for 7 business days prior to shipping.
  • Revolvers will ship FedEx 2nd Day to the FFL of your choice,
  • Not Interested in Offers or Trades
  •      

Uberti 1873 SSA Revolvers for Sale - Boxes.jpg

Uberti Cattlemen - 357Mag w Fire Blue Screws.jpg

5 hours ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

One other thing worth mentioning these have the "NAVY" grip so it's slightly longer than the standard SAA grip.

A plus for those with normal or large hands but a no go for me with my girly hands

You mean Army

Nope I said navy and meant Navy don't know where you got  the Army from .....per Taylor......

The Nickel finish cattleman features quality plating with charcoal blue screws. All nickel finish cattlemans are built on new model forged frames with several grip options to choose from. The custom grip options are hand-fit at the factory for an overall supreme finish on these revolvers. Grip choices include: polymer black, ivory, pearl, and classic walnut. All of the grips are one-piece and the standard Navy size found on the cattleman model.

3 minutes ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

Nope I said navy and meant Navy don't know where you got  the Army from .....per Taylor......

The Nickel finish cattleman features quality plating with charcoal blue screws. All nickel finish cattlemans are built on new model forged frames with several grip options to choose from. The custom grip options are hand-fit at the factory for an overall supreme finish on these revolvers. Grip choices include: polymer black, ivory, pearl, and classic walnut. All of the grips are one-piece and the standard Navy size found on the cattleman model.

Navy grips are the same size as SAA grips

Army grips are larger than Navy and SAA grips

So by saying "NAVY" grip so it's slightly longer than the standard SAA grip." that is incorrect.

Then argue with Taylor's not me since you seem to know more than the factory.

1851 Navy grips where the term comes from are longer than std SAA grips

You can see in his picture they are longer than std SAA grips

I'm done

7 minutes ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

I'm done

No need to get an attitude, you were just incorrect. Here, straight from Taylor's site...

"The New Model frame Cattleman is the most accurate reproduction of the peacemaker that won the west. New Model frame Cattlemans in the standard finish feature: case-hardened frame/hammer, blued steel parts, smaller Navy-size walnut grip, wider front fixed blade & rear sight frame notch, and spring-retained quick release cylinder pin. All New Model frames are forged and are available with Taylor Tuning."

4 hours ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

1851 Navy grips where the term comes from are longer than std SAA grips

I'm done

That’s incorrect. 1851 navy grips are the same as Colt SAA grips. 1860 army grips are the longer ones. 

Archived