SASS Wire Forum

a pill that helps women drive better is out there

Trigger Mike

I was on CNBC web site the other day and it had an article about a woman who wears pink every where who created a pill and sold it for 1 billion to valeant and then when she thought they had mismanaged it sued and got it back for free .  the pill helps women regain their libido by inhibiting serotonin.  I got curious about the side effects and read that like all medicines the question came about how it might alter your driving and the study showed that women who took this pill Abyyi actually drove better the next morning.  So referring to the round about or red light post if women took this pill round about would only have problems if men tried to use them ..   :-)

no, it was referring to a car in a different paragraph from the other drive.  I reread it a few times to make sure.  maybe serotonin not only inhibits drive but also inhibits driving as well.  maybe driving is based on your hormones that day.  maybe that is why really old people drive really slow, way too much serotonin. 

48 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

That is interesting. I have heard that there is a particular type of food that greatly reduces a woman's sex drive. Most refer to it simply as wedding cake.

i have heard that too.  maybe too much serotonin in the brain helps them remember the wedding cake, maybe this pill blocks the wedding cake .  like I say often to my wife, "I don't know, I just live here because you let me"

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

some of you fellas have a lot of courage....not much intelligence, but lots of courage.....:rolleyes:

Have you gotten any tickets lately?

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

some of you fellas have a lot of courage....not much intelligence, but lots of courage.....:rolleyes:

I have always said "How brave we are, when our wives cant hear us"!

1 hour ago, Calico Mary said:

never gotten a ticket ever.....and the only accident I was in was the other guy's fault

You’ve been taking that pill a long time.:D

What pill does a husband take when his wife drives?

Today my wife drove while I studied and we made it but she didn't take the pill though I'm trying to get her to ask the dr for it. Used the idea it would help her driving to sell it but I don't think it helped since she asked what was wrong with her driving.  

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

Today my wife drove while I studied and we made it but she didn't take the pill though I'm trying to get her to ask the dr for it. Used the idea it would help her driving to sell it but I don't think it helped since she asked what was wrong with her driving.  

Just a suggestion...DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION....

Texas Lizard

Archived