SASS Wire Forum

SC State location

Cowboy Junky

I noticed the SC state match was listed for the wrong city in the SASS magazine. The match will be in Greenville SC and is being hosted by the Greenville Gunfighter's. I just wanted to clear this up in case there is any confusion on that. Thanks, Junky

10 hours ago, Stopsign32v said:

This is close by me! Never been to a SASS shoot! Might have to swing by and watch. 

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you come visit!  Beware, we are a very friendly bunch and we are good at getting new folks all hooked on Cowboy shooting!!!

Hugs!

Scarlett

5 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have you come visit!  Beware, we are a very friendly bunch and we are good at getting new folks all hooked on Cowboy shooting!!!

Hugs!

Scarlett

What are the details? Date, place? I just got this baby, wish I could join! I'm going to rope my buddy into coming too!

29333892248_605b067443_z.jpg

36 minutes ago, Stopsign32v said:

What are the details? Date, place? I just got this baby, wish I could join! I'm going to rope my buddy into coming too!

Reel him him on in @Scarlett  the hook is set! :D

Welcome to the best sport their is Stopsign32v.

1 hour ago, Stopsign32v said:

This will give you the dates and address:  2018 SOUTH CAROLINA SASS STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

1 hour ago, Stopsign32v said:

StopSign, I sent you a private message.

22 hours ago, Stopsign32v said:

This is close by me! Never been to a SASS shoot! Might have to swing by and watch. 

We aren't too big into folks watching...…lol.  We'll stick some guns in yer' hands if you aren't careful. 

1 hour ago, Cowboy Junky said:

We aren't too big into folks watching...…lol.  We'll stick some guns in yer' hands if you aren't careful. 

PREACH IT, Junky!

11 hours ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Reel him him on in @Scarlett  the hook is set! :D

Welcome to the best sport their is Stopsign32v.

You know I’ll give it my best!  

• 3 weeks later...

RO 1 class to be offered at the SC State Championships by Cassalong Hopidy and Shamrock Sadie.

Great time to get updated on current Rules and updated Clarifications! The class will be held on side match day in the morning, so you will have plenty of time to shoot side matches in the afternoon.

When: Thursday, Sept. 20, 2018, 8 AM - Noon

Where: To be held at the Greenville Gunfighters range inside a Heated/AC controlled trailer

How to Register: Send an email to Shamrock Sadie at ShamrockSadie@gmail.com

For more information on the SC State Championship match, go to this site:

https://sites.google.com/site/scstatematch/

Be sure to get your application in – bound to be a rip-roaring match!

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxzY3N0YXRlbWF0Y2h8Z3g6N2UxY2FmMDgzZGYzNjA5Mw

The Saturday night dinner will be a 3-course meal catered by Ruth's Chris at the Crowne Plaza! A special group rate was negotiated at the Crowne Plaza hotel, so great place to stay. Contact the hotel quickly to reserve your room.

https://sites.google.com/site/scstatematch/hotel-and-gala-info

Archived