SASS Wire Forum

Hell on Wheels - pictures - Posse 12

Chief Rick

Here are the LOCAS (Ladies of Cowboy Action Shooting) present during the awards.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, crowd and outdoor

Posse 12

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, sky and outdoor

Various action shots

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, camera, phone and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, hat, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, plant, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, hat, child and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people riding on horses, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, child, sky, outdoor and nature

5 minutes ago, Diamond Curly SASS#57086 said:

Thank you very much for posting the pictures. Hope you enjoyed Evergreen and have a safe trip home. Diamond Curly

We thoroughly enjoyed shooting with you!  (And Flinch Lock, but we don't need to make his head swell.)

I have a lot more pictures that I will try to get posted after we get home.

I just  thought these were some of the better ones.

Just now, Chief Rick said:

We thoroughly enjoyed shooting with you!  (And Flinch Lock, but we don't need to make his head swell.)

I have a lot more pictures that I will try to get posted after we get home.

I just  thought these were some of the better ones.

I enjoyed the pictures very much. Enjoyed shooting with both of you at Hell on Wheels!

Chief - so glad to see you two got up to HOW. That surely is a "must do" shoot and there are good reasons they were named Shoot of the Year in the past.

Yusta

Well I had a blast shooting with you and Angie and everybody on posse 12, as they say down south, ya'll come back ya hear or something like that. Yusta B we will see you in Sept

12 hours ago, Flinch Lock said:

Well I had a blast shooting with you and Angie and everybody on posse 12, as they say down south, ya'll come back ya hear or something like that. Yusta B we will see you in Sept

Looking forward to it Flinch - and I forgot to warn Chief Rick about you but it seems he survived !  :D:D

Talking to Angie on the way back - she's not quite ready to go cap n' ball, but she is willing to give frontier cartridge a try.

If I don't have to work Sunday gonna try to make it over to Pensacola after I load up enough "frontier cartridges" for the two of us.

Yusta B - thanks for the help with the shotgun loads.

Diamond Curly & Flinch Lock - thanks for explaining things to her and showing her a good time.

Archived