SASS Wire Forum

Birthday stuff

Dorado

It's birthday season in my family. Last week both my mother and I had our birthdays, and yesterday was my niece's first birthday. We're having her party tomorrow. That said we're getting things ready for it. The theme is beach bums. So everything looks tropical. Made something this morning that should give it a kick.

IMG_2424.thumb.JPG.d692957d0e7fef9b0ac24a5f8e4cca0d.JPG

Pictures don't do it justice and the one on the right is my tester. I'm gonna eat him once the candy coating hardens.

Last night I made dirt cups out of graham cracker crumbs and gummy worms. Here in a little bit I'll be making cupcakes and decorating them like fish.

She's going to have a really cute party.

Only one problem. I made a rocking horse for her for Christmas and she loves it now. I couldn't find a cowgirl hat for her. None of the western stores in the area had one that'd fit her. I'd like to get her a cowgirl hat and make some chaps and a gunbelt for her for Christmas this year. (Yes I'm planning that far). If anyone has a line on a good source let me know.

My aim is to spoil her rotten.

48 minutes ago, Dorado said:

My aim is to spoil her rotten.

Dorado:

And besides the gifts you are preparing for her, those treats will do the same.

You are a wonderful Uncle. ;)

Those marshmallows were a hit. Those kids were going ballistic! Add on cupcakes, candy, party, pool, and everything, it as a big success! My gifts to her were a talking soccer ball and a Teddy Ruxpin. She loves the Teddy Ruxpin. 

Now to gear up for Christmas.

Archived