SASS Wire Forum

Brown Township Shooting Saturday June 30

Sixgun Seamus

Well pards, another month has rolled around and it's time to let the lead fly with the Brown Township Regulators. Unfortunately due to health reasons we lost our cook, so till we find a replacement, the kitchen will open at 8am as usual and have coffee and donuts early and a lite lunch after the shoot. Registration at 8:45 with safety meeting and shooting at 10 am. The weather guesser says its going to be very hot so cowboy costuming will be relaxed just keeping safety in mind. (i.e. no open shoes, etc) We will shoot 6 fast and fun stages and we will have plenty of water and shade. Come on out and join us. More info and directions at www.browntownshipregulators.com.  

I'll be helping my son move into his new house this weekend. Ya'll have fun!! Hopefully I'll see you next month.

Looks like I'm good to go on  Saturday Seamus  :D.Looking forward to it . Law Dog 

11 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'll be helping my son move into his new house this weekend. Ya'll have fun!! Hopefully I'll see you next month.

How can we hold a shoot without Rye!!:(

29 minutes ago, Sixgun Seamus said:

How can we hold a shoot without Rye!!:(

I know it'll be hard but you guys can do it!!! Have fun ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!:D

BTT one more time.Going to be hot. Dress comfortably. We'll have plenty of water and EZups for shade.

Thanks to the crowd that shot with us on an extremely hot day. We got teased off and on with a breeze. Only victim of the heat was me. I sat out the last stage for a DNF. I had a clean match going too. Bummer.

Congratulations to our top Male and Female shooters Hooligan Howes and Cayenne Kay.

It was a hot one, still a better day than *not* playing cowboy.  

:D

Yeah, it was hot.

But Seamus & his crew took good care of us.

There was an easy-up on each stage and large coolers of ice water

Stages were good & we weren't runnin' all over the place -- movement was limited and thoughtful

Thanks guys, for a nice day

--Dawg

What Prairie Dawg said!

Seamus and his crew took very good care of us!

The ice water was a life-saver!  Thanks guys!

Good, fast, and simple stages!  Just the kind for hot, muggy weather!

Mo

It was my first time at Brown at it was a Hoot . You can be assured it won't be my last . Thanks to Seamus and your crew .

I'm not saying it was too warm, but when I was leaving I saw two hobbits throwing a gold ring out onto the range.

WHEW1111

Archived