SASS Wire Forum

Sold - NIB American Oilman Tribute Edition

This is new in box with all the papers etc, I took it out and looked at it then put it back in the box.  Description:  H006OM Lever Action .44 Magnum/.44 Spl Capacity 10 Rounds,On the right side of the front of the solid hardened brass receiver there’s a one-of-a-kind drawing of a pump jack, the modern and ever-present workhorse of the onshore oil fields. A rig is stunningly engraved in a masculine antique black fill on the rear. The checkerboard patterned border with an open American style scroll. On the left side, the front panel displays the mighty image of the derrick towers standing like sentinels in tribute to oilman past and present. On the rear panel, two roughnecks tripping pipe complement the banner text THE AMERICAN OILMAN. Features a custom serial number OIL015XX  It was $1,523.00 - When I bought it, I will sell it for $1,050 plus shipping From my FFL to your FFL.  

Oilman Tribute rifle

Oilman2.jpgOilman1.jpg

Very nice rifle, if i had the extra coin it would be mine !! I've been a roughneck for 30 yrs !!

Thanks Larabee

Bump

Lowered Price

UPDATE - I have been offered a trade of a NIB Henry 45/70 and cash locally.  I said I would wait until Monday and if no-one wants it by then I would accept their offer.

Charlie

SOLD

Archived