SASS Wire Forum

This here Saloon is meant for drinkin'!

Tyrel Cody

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen “squat” for sale any where...not sure you can even buy it...so, since you aren’t buying “squat” does that mean you aren’t buying drinks either, Rye?:P:D

15 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I have never seen “squat” for sale any where...not sure you can even buy it...so, since you aren’t buying “squat” does that mean you aren’t buying drinks either, Rye?:P:D

No drinks for Calico or Blackwater, everyone else is OKAY!!! Hear that Bottles??:P

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

That's pretty bold talk for someone who makes the cows run when yer within a mile of the herd!:P I ain't buying SQUAT!!!

Don't matter!!  You wasn't here so we put it on your tab anyhow!! :rolleyes:  We DO thank ya'!!  Thank ya' kindly!! :lol:

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Don't matter!!  You wasn't here so we put it on your tab anyhow!! :rolleyes:  We DO thank ya'!!  Thank ya' kindly!! :lol:

Pretty darn sneaky if ya ask me!!!:P I'll have to have a talk with that danged Bottles!!

Bottles, you heard Rye, I’m drinking on his tab; so give me a bottle of Patron silver and 3 glasses(one for me, one for Blackwater, and one for Calico) :D

ANNOUNCEMENT!!  For this weekend, the Saloon is open in Manchester, KY for the Black Gold Shootout!

The Saloon will return to Toostone on Monday!!

ATTENTION!

For those of us that have to work and can't go to Black Gold this weekend; Bottles left an assistant to tend bar and all drinks go on Blackwater's tab :P

Anybody mind if I just drink water for a few more days? I just turned 50 at the Indiana State match and, well, you know what happens. I'm still awful thirsty but I'll just have a nice ice cold spring dipped water please. Will you people keep it down! Man it's loud in here.

Slim,. SPEAK UP, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Oh you want ice water; help yourself. There's a bottle of pain killer under the bar if you need it. NOT the one with the blue pills, the other one.

I yam being cultured tonight with bottle of OZV, a very nice California old vines Zinfandel. Too nice for the Saloon. Washing down a sloppy taco...which is just right for the Saloon. :P

1 hour ago, Whiskey Business said:

I yam what I yam. :D

You am a YAM???  I’m somewhat partial to sweet ‘taters!!

YEAH!!  Y’all drink yer fill whilst I’m gone!! I figure I’ll snag a drink or two from every one of ya’s, every night for a month or two when I get back!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Archived