SASS Wire Forum

Browning B-92 in 357 Mag- (Sold)

I have a Browning B-92 in 357 for sale. I am asking $900.00. It is in good shape, has a few dings in the wood and has a place on the top on the barrel that looks like it was redone as it has a bit of a rough spot under the bluing. I bought it as a backup to my Marlin and I found that it will not feed my 38 ammo. I filled it with some 357 semi wad cutter, hollow points in full length 357 and they worked fine. I had some conical 357's that fed thru it fine also. I am trying to get every running on the same 38spls so I decided to look for another Marlin since I shoot B-Western . I can ship it to your dealer for cost or do a face to face if you want to meet. I am in Henderson Ky, I will be at Sparta, IL shooting next weekend, and at Black Gold at the end of the month. I posted Pictures and can get more and email them if you need them.

I will consider any offers or trades, just ask.

I am looking for a pre-Remington Marlin and a SAA (Colt copy or Colt) 38/357 in nickel or stainless to match my 357 Colt. ( 5.5 inch barrel, No transfer bar).

Thanks,

Maddog McCoy

Browning 1.JPG

Browning 2.JPG

Browning 3.JPG

Browning 4.JPG

Browning 5.JPG

Browning 6.JPG

Browning 7.JPG

Browning 8.JPG

Archived