Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread


Badlands Beady

Recommended Posts

image.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

image.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png

May be an image of text that says 'Got my coffee and it's Saturday... so far I'd say it's a good day!'

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

May be an image of text that says 'Got my coffee and it's Saturday... so far I'd say it's a good day!'

 

I dunno...pretty good odds (66% chance) that you'll end up on the good side of Mary Ann or Ginger. Then again, there's always that 33% with Mrs. Howell. Yes, I know that there is 1% left...and it is.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.