SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

277107453_492680009120067_2183174641024524839_n.jpg.d339463bfb87d7a8ccaee1771cbdfbd8.jpg

Confused, Jack? Don't they do that in Oz?

That's a grandpa joke. You get one of the grandkids to pull your finger, and you fart.

Would not want that skunk to fart.

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Edited by Alpo
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Confused, Jack? Don't they do that in Oz?

That's a grandpa joke. You get one of the grandkids to pull your finger, and you fart.

Would not want that skunk to fart.

nonononono ...... not confused, ... holding my breath ....   :blink:

• Haha 3

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

nonononono ...... not confused, ... holding my breath ....   :blink:

So Wallaby... do y'all gots any skunk-like critters down your way~?  :)

This is a true story, I swear it is:

Skunk Walk:

I worked in the Engineering Dept. of an Electric Utility in southern New York. We had hydro electric facilities near the NY-PA border with the attendant watershed and forest lands. The Co owned an old former hunting lodge that was used as a conference center for employee continuing education. One of our Dept. members was a native born Italian fellow named Marcello. The Engineering Dept. had a two day conference at the lodge and in the late afternoon a couple of us decided to take a stroll along the Jeep roads to settle our supper. Marcello came along. As we were strolling through the woods Marcello asked if we needed to be worried about bears. I said “No, we make enough noise that bears would most likely avoid us. What you have to be worried about,” says I, “is skunks.” Well Marcello says, “What’s a skunk?” None of the other Engineers could believe Marcello didn’t know what a skunk was. So I explained that a skunk was a cat sized animal with black fur and a big white stripe down his back, and the big danger was his spray. Of course Marcello thought I was pulling his leg, even though all of the other men assured him I was serious.

As we walked along it became dusk and vision was restricted to mostly black and gray. The return trip from our walk meandered along a grass air field cut into the forest for Company Executives to land their small planes when using the lodge on weekends. There were several clumps of tall grass and small evergreens growing along the edge of the field that appeared as gray lumps. I was in the lead when one of those lumps moved. I stopped everyone an said there it is a skunk. Marcello came forward to see what I was talking about. Fortunately I stopped him from moving to fast and we waited for the lump to wander off. The lingering aroma arrived where we waited and Marcello said, “Oh, I guess you weren’t kidding me.”

After that every year Engineering went up to the lodge I would ask, “Hey Marcello, want to go for a skunk walk?” He never did!!

CJ

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

No photo description available.

• Haha 7

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

May be a cartoon of text that says '"GREEN BLISS" WILL MAKE YOU MELLOW, "EMERALD HIGH" WILL MAKE YOU HYPER, AND "JADE FADE" WILL MAKE YOU FORGET CURRENT EVENTS AND Catnip ispensary JADE FADE! JADE FADE! MV'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3