SASS Wire Forum
Badlands Beady

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Mary had a Little Lamb

A little beef, a little ham

A little pie, a little cake

Mary had a bellyache

• Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Did you know that a piranha can devour a small child down to the bone in less than 30 seconds? Anyways, lost my job at the aquarium today...'

:D

• Haha 4

753672555_ThePowerofPunctuation.jpg.2e95a0a312b933263ee0b18b8bad3858.jpg

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Did you know that a piranha can devour a small child down to the bone in less than 30 seconds? Anyways, lost my job at the aquarium today...'

:D

Did you notice how closely this picture resembles Bernie Saunders during a debate?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

753672555_ThePowerofPunctuation.jpg.2e95a0a312b933263ee0b18b8bad3858.jpg

Let's eat grandma!

Let's eat, grandma!

Proper punctuation saves lives! :wacko:

• Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'A million kids want to clean up the earth. A million parents want them to start with their rooms.'

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting, possible text that says 'In this photo we can see several interesting details: a child distracted by technology, ignoring the danger of the real world. feminism is hiding cowardly. an alpha male protecting the child against serious injuries. and two Jedi Masters using force to stop the bat BLES'

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Enough Said....:rolleyes:

Image may contain: one or more people and text

• Haha 6

Adult Easter Egg Hunt.gif

• Haha 4

Image may contain: possible text that says 'An old cowboy walks into a barbershop for a shave and a haircut. He tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled The a wooden cowboy to it inside cheek to spread out the skin. When he's finished, the old cowboy tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he'd had in years, but he wanted to know what would have happened if he had accidentally swallowed that little ball. The barber replied, just bring it back in couple days everyone'

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Image may contain: text

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

F1objo5.jpg?1

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

DnVYFfTXsAU7MZE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20200303-131003.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

959F43AF-8C4B-45FD-B68A-42B77E382E74.jpeg

• Haha 2

FavoriteSkinnyBlackfly-size_restricted.g 

or "How to scare OLG"  :rolleyes: 

Frightened son with mother mask

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No photo description available.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Posted (edited)

image.png.c628ef78eebf31602ef037f663834411.png

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

nottipping.jpg

• Haha 8

That took a second. :D:D

• Like 1

Cow tipping is an urban myth.

Cows lay down when they sleep. Cows lay down when they give birth. And cows are lying on their side when they get branded.

And they somehow managed to get up for all three of those.

But if some drunk redneck pushes them over they're like a turtle on their back?

Kind of reminds me of when Slick Willy was trying to convince people that he was a good old boy - a "Bubba". He said when he was younger he had a pickup truck (he didn't have a pickup truck, he had a damn El Camino) with AstroTurf in the back. "Don't ask me to explain what that was for." I was thinking "you need to explain it, 'cause I've lived in the South all my life, with rednecks who own pickup trucks, and I've not only never seen, I've never even heard a putting AstroTurf in the bed".

19 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Kind of reminds me of when Slick Willy was trying to convince people that he was a good old boy - a "Bubba". He said when he was younger he had a pickup truck (he didn't have a pickup truck, he had a damn El Camino) with AstroTurf in the back. "Don't ask me to explain what that was for." I was thinking "you need to explain it, 'cause I've lived in the South all my life, with rednecks who own pickup trucks, and I've not only never seen, I've never even heard a putting AstroTurf in the bed".

He probably figured that way he could roll around in the grass without getting dirty, if you know what I mean. ;)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Cow tipping is an urban myth.

Cows lay down when they sleep. Cows lay down when they give birth. And cows are lying on their side when they get branded.

And they somehow managed to get up for all three of those.

But if some drunk redneck pushes them over they're like a turtle on their back?

I don't know what you mean by urban myth.  I can verify that young country boys do it.  It sounds like you heard some version of the story where the cows dies instead of getting up and chasing you. 

And I've only seen a few El Camino's (or maybe ranchero's, I'm not into them enough to tell the difference) but I've seen the astroturf.  It's not unlike people who have rubber matts in their beds now.  I guess the astroturf was before the rubber matt. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Removed for lame humor

Edited by Cypress Sun
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

Important tip, not all bovines that have horns are bulls and Not all bulls have horns.

Edited by Sedalia Dave

2 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I don't know what you mean by urban myth.  I can verify that young country boys do it.  It sounds like you heard some version of the story where the cows dies instead of getting up and chasing you. 

The story I've heard is that cows stand up. All the time.

So late at night, while the cows are asleep, standing up, idiotic country boys go out in the fields and push them over. Once they are laying on their side they are helpless.

Well, whoever told ya the story got the idiotic country boy part right.  It wouldn't be no fun if you didn't have to run away after. 

• Like 1

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'THIS PANIC WITH THE TOILET PAPER.. .....IS IS THE REASON WHY YOU PEOPLE CAN'T BE TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT ALIENS!'

• Haha 4