SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

C.L. Kid DISCLAIMER: Driving the motorhome, I always keep an eye on traffic behind, in case I'm holding anyone up.

A little hard to do, since It's a 10 cylinder, I set the cruise control and usually am 10 over.

aafe96ba5af8b96190fa924e5e885fc2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

9 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

C.L. Kid DISCLAIMER: Driving the motorhome, I always keep an eye on traffic behind, in case I'm holding anyone up.

A little hard to do, since It's a 10 cylinder, I set the cruise control and usually am 10 over.

aafe96ba5af8b96190fa924e5e885fc2.jpg

Must be in Colorado, Australia because they are on the wrong side of the road, and look at all them sheep.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Outtagrass-tsln-012520.jpg

I wonder when the woke crowd is going to make them change the name of that town.

After all, it was named after an Indian. Excuse me, Native American. Oh wait, that's not right either - Indigenous Person. Aborigine?

Oh the hell with it. Whatever she was, it was undoubtedly insulting to name the town after her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

I wonder when the woke crowd is going to make them change the name of that town.

After all, it was named after an Indian. Excuse me, Native American. Oh wait, that's not right either - Indigenous Person. Aborigine?

Oh the hell with it. Whatever she was, it was undoubtedly insulting to name the town after her.

First Nations?

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

First Nations?

I started to add that to the list, but First Nations is Canadian, and she was Oglala Sioux, in Montana.