SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

A little backstory, so you know what's going on.

The woman in purple is the empress. That's logical, right? She's wearing imperial purple. The blonde in red is the heir to the duchess. The redhead has been convicted of treason, and was about to be executed. She's hanging out of her shirt because they tore her buttons off before they put her in front of the firing squad. The blonde said that she would commute the sentence if the redhead would come work for her. And the redhead agreed, and she swore an oath. Then the blonde says, "Now I just have to tell the empress", and the redhead, shocked, says, "YOU DIDN'T GET PERMISSION FIRST!?!!??!?"

co20220408aL.thumb.jpg.565f34e0451ade915c7d6ecd3af99d8c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

image.png

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 3

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Snip-it_1649513535574.thumb.jpg.8e3622e3950207e7a243035f5262b238.jpg

Because it was funny

• Thanks 2

image.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

I pee in the backyard all the time--while watching neighbor's TV through their windows

I was walking the dog early one Sunday morning, and as I come up toward this one yard I can see a guy from about his navel up - his car is blocking the rest of the view. And he's peeing in his front yard. I can see the stream going out.

Dayum.

Then as I get closer, and less and less of his car is blocking the view, I see three rod-and-reels lying in the grass, and he's holding a garden hose. The stream I was seeing is coming out of the garden hose, as he's washing the salt water off his fishing poles.

It was just a perfect optical illusion. What I could see of his right arm was in the correct position to be holding his "nozzle" :blink: ^_^ The stream was coming out at the right height. The size of the stream was correct. :D

• Haha 4

When we first got our property here we dragged an old camper in for when we came up. Nothing else was here except woods and the old logging road. At 5 in the morning, I step out the door to pee in my birthday suit. There I stand peeing and suddenly here something, look up and here's a female jogger about 30' away running straight in my direction! Apparently she ran thru every morning and never expected to see someone here! We both saw each other at the same time and I think equally embarrassed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

May be a cartoon of 3 people, people standing and text

• Haha 4

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5