SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

3 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

Truth Facts Comic Strip for January 17, 2022

What size is needed for someone that believed the moon "glows in the dark"? On a trip to Havasu Falls, we were outside one night looking at the moon. My stepdaughter, a civil engineer in her thirties, remarked that the moon was really "glowing" tonight. We questioned her comment and she believed that the moon "glowed". We had to explain to her how it is the sun shining on the moon that made it shine. We had to use a flashlight to show her how the moon was illuminated by the sun and did not glow!:rolleyes:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

These two ladies are going to get married.

The black girl just wants to go stand in front of a judge and sign the paper. The blonde girl wants a big wedding.

The blonde girl has made a list, showing the black girl her reasons for wanting a big wedding.

1641512349-GWS1791.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

1645549272_Screenshot2022-01-18103009.jpg.a9cb6e47c59905b6abf0a8b739818d7d.jpg

Unfortunately, the top fell off of the jar, and the whole jar-full fell out onto Earth!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

May be a cartoon of one or more people and text that says 'Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment. Because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'on March 10, 1876 Alexander Graham Bell makes the first phone call ever. and moments later he was notified that his car's extended warranty had expired.'

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

May be an image of text that says 'I'M NOT SURE IF LIFE IS PASSING ME B OR TRYING To RUN ME OVER.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2