SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

May be an image of text that says 'Something tells me that a roadrunner and a coyote were somehow involved.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

May be a meme of text that says 'The reason these toys are critical as kids... 9ಿ88 ะBEL'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

image.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

May be a meme of text that says 'The reason these toys are critical as kids... 9ಿ88 ะBEL'

This reminds me of something that happened at one of my jobs,  an Air Freight carrier. N. American Van Lines had a package to pick up on Saturday. I was the only person there as all of the drivers were out on deliveries.

It was a large package that required a fork lift. I told the two men, it wouldn't fit into their van's side doors. They poo pooed me rudely. I said okay and took the package to the side doors. It was about three feet too wide. Hee hee. I got the last laugh.

I guess they didn't have this toy.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

This reminds me of something that happened at one of my jobs,  an Air Freight carrier. N. American Van Lines had a package to pick up on Saturday. I was the only person there as all of the drivers were out on deliveries.

It was a large package that required a fork lift. I told the two men, it wouldn't fit into their van's side doors. They poo pooed me rudely. I said okay and took the package to the side doors. It was about three feet too wide. Hee hee. I got the last laugh.

I guess they didn't have this toy.

We were at Nebraska Furniture Mart (a BIG box furniture store in our area) a couple of years ago. While waiting for them to bring our item from the warehouse to our car, we watched a couple try figure out how to put an item like a sofa, which was as large as their car, first in it and then on the roof. After 10 or so minutes, they gave up and it went back in the warehouse where I'm sure they made arrangements for delivery. Gotta wonder what they were thinking when they were on the showroom floor thinking they could take it with them.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

4 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

I guess it just can't be said enough.....

.... errr, ... excuse me,  ....... but 42 is the answer, not the reason.   -_-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A little known Disney, never released feature was "Bambi and Thumper Meet the Pod Aliens!" 

Bambi Thumper and the pod critter.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So who else remembers them - what did you trade from

your MRE's to get more from the guys who didn't smoke?

image.png

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2