SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

dumb things.jpg

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

01F7XJDF0H3SRXFJVEQTJXW368.jpeg?w=1200

When I was in HS Chemistry in the late 60's, we actually set up a still using lab equipment. Our teacher knew how to make the mash (our county was known for making moonshine) and we ran the still during class for a few days. We would get about a test tube full each class.

We all had a taste and all I can say is that the HS Chemistry Lab Moonshine would probably make a good paint stripper!:wacko:

• Haha 3

Certain Fish Skin Can Be Grafted Onto Burns And Diabetic Wounds. The Material Recruits The Body's Own Cells And Is Converted Eventually Into Living Tissue  It's tilapia skin. The very common, quite cheap white fish that you can find in the supermarket freezer 

Certain Fish Skin Can Be Grafted Onto Burns And Diabetic Wounds. The Material Recruits The Body's Own Cells And Is Converted Eventually Into Living Tissue

• Like 3

I posted a cartoon about a dog.

Cheyenne Ranger posted a cartoon about a horse.

Nothing else on this page is a cartoon.

I'm wondering if I don't understand the meaning of the word, or if I'm the only one that DOES understand the meaning of the word.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That is not talent, it is just physics.

The fire creates heat. Heat rises. This creates a vacuum (low pressure) in front of you.

You, sitting at the fire, block air trying to fill the vacuum, so smoke heads in your direction (filling the vacuum).

But wait, there's more! The heat from the fire warms you. So the air in front of you rises, More vacuum. Right in front of you.

Smoke gets in your eyes. And in the morning you notice your clothes smell like smoke.

• Sad 2

14 hours ago, Alpo said:

I posted a cartoon about a dog.

Cheyenne Ranger posted a cartoon about a horse.

Nothing else on this page is a cartoon.

I'm wondering if I don't understand the meaning of the word, or if I'm the only one that DOES understand the meaning of the word.

Pat Riot is too busy making sure people meme to standard.

• Haha 4