SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

image.pngbaby laugh.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

May be an image of 7 people and text that says 'The bottle came back! The note reads, "Stay where you are. America has gone crazy."'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

May be an image of animal and text that says 'They are cute and seem harmless. But, they are loud, incredibly expensive to keep, and absolutely untrainable. The other is a kangaroo. I don't really know much about kangaroos.'CBLOL.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

May be an image of ‎outdoors and ‎text that says '‎CENERGY 109 یه In case you were wondering why your station is out of gas... The toilet paper people got there first.‎'‎‎

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 3

Was given some practical advice by a nice lady...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:May be an image of text that says 'Don't be afraid to cut people off. -Lorena Bobbitt'

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

For sale 1 sheet 7/16 pressed plywood $19.95 some assembly requiredNo photo description available.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

May be an image of text that says 'Son, I was born in the 50' and have lived in 7 decades, 2 centuries 2 millenniums. We had the fastest cars, soda fountains, drive-in movies and happy days. You could understand the words of our music and could dance to it. We carried knives in our pockets, guns in our pickups and nobody got killed. And I ain't even that old yet, just that cool!'

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That needs to be updated. Since this is now 21, he has lived in eight decades - 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s and 20s.

Your a teacher....:rolleyes:...Whodda thunk it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

cowboys-westerns-six_shooters-pistols-bullets-history-CC125337_low.jpg

When I worked pediatric home health care nursing, I'd wear my old tactical vest for field trips.
The SMG magazine pockets held bottles of formula, the diapers went in the game back in back, I had pockets for cell phones and the several sundry necessities of my particular client.

Better than a backpack!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png

• Haha 5

May be an image of tree and text that says 'When crackheads find out how much Lumber sells for.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

May be an image of dog and text that says 'BEFORE YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED UPSTAIRS... REALLY LOVE YOU'

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

May be an image of standing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10