SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

May be an image of laundromat and text that says 'Weeeeee! H/n Alright Kids: two more minutes then the nice man needs the machines.'

• Haha 6

May be a cartoon of text that says '4/20/90 Throw down that strong box or II blow ourhead off!..Well, Ill wing you for sure!.. Okay, maybe I'll just climb up there and give you a goodDutch rub. Laison Semi-desperadoes'

• Haha 4

May be a cartoon of text

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I'm just not patient enough to stand there all night long holding the camera waiting for a shooting star to fall at just the right moment. <_<

Long shutter time to get the clouds of the disc to show. The meteor was likely just luck. Absolutely stunning picture, I have seen the Milky Way in all its glory very few times in my life, and I do remember those few times.

Edited by John Kloehr
Correct spelling of "shutter"
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Oh my God... I'm never drinking again'

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Anyone else having trouble with bears doing drug deals in their backy backyards?'

• Haha 6

May be a cartoon of text that says '6/7/83 ግ L "Well, there it goes again.. Every night when we bed down, that confounded harmonica starts in."'

• Haha 6

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Gus! What the hell you doin Gus!W? ? This is "Eine kleine Nachtmusik, third movement, minuet allegretto, you brainless horned toad! Cattle drive quartets'

• Haha 6

15 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

My dad was in the S. Pacific in WWII. He said hand grenades were a very effective fishing method.

JHC :lol:

My grandfather told me about this in New Guinea.

They would burley up some sharks and put a grenade with the pin out into a loaf of bread. The game was when and where will the grenade spoon come loose and the shark go BOOM!

Apparently the Japanese weren't dangerous enough for them?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

protecting wife.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 6