• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

May be a cartoon of text

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Marriage done in.jpg

• Haha 9
  • Sad 2

May be an image of text that says 'Losing weight doesn't seem to be working for me, so from now on I'm going to concentrate on getting taller.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

May be an image of text that says 'When you cry nobody sees your tears, When you are worried nobody sees your pain, when you are happy nobody sees your smile, But you fart one time ...OMG...'

• Haha 6

Once again Tragedy has hit Hollywood.
Reports indicate PePe Le Pew has taken his own life just hours after losing his long time contract with Warner Bros. Several attempts have been made to contact Warner Bros. but they are refusing to give a statement. Services will be held at the ACME Historical Cemetery and will be limited to family and close friends only. Among the pallbearers will be Wile E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd who is currently involved in legal battles with Warner Bros for violating his 2nd Amendment rights...B)...:rolleyes:
May be an image of animal and outdoors
Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I was going to add a comment...I though long and hard about it....nope, not gonna go there...:rolleyes:May be an image of outdoors and text that says '20200M NOT L LICK THE ICICLES THEY ARE NOT CHOCOLATE WELL THAT'S JUST GREAT.'

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Charlie T Waite said:
Once again Tragedy has hit Hollywood.
Reports indicate PePe Le Pew has taken his own life just hours after losing his long time contract with Warner Bros. Several attempts have been made to contact Warner Bros. but they are refusing to give a statement. Services will be held at the ACME Historical Cemetery and will be limited to family and close friends only. Among the pallbearers will be Wile E. Coyote, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd who is currently involved in legal battles with Warner Bros for violating his 2nd Amendment rights...B)...:rolleyes:
May be an image of animal and outdoors

London Wainwright III would be proud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jerry went to a psychiatrist. "Doc," he said, "I've got trouble. Every time I get into bed, I think there's somebody under it. I'm going crazy!"

"Just put yourself in my hands for 1 year," said the shrink. "Come talk to me 3 times a week and we should be able to get rid of those fears."

"How much do you charge?"

"$80 per visit," replied the doctor.

"I'll sleep on it," said Jerry.

Six months later the doctor met Jerry on the street.  "Why didn't you ever come to see about those fears you were having?" asked the psychiatrist.

"Well 80 bucks a visit 3 times a week for a year is an awful lot of money!  A bartender cured me for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money I went and bought me a new pickup!"

"Is that so!  And how, may I ask, did a bartender cure you?"

"He told me to cut the legs off the bed!  Ain't nobody under there now!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

funny mirror.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

May be a cartoon of text that says 'S "Wonderful! Just wonderful! ...So much for instilling them with a sense of awe."'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

image.png

• Like 6

May be a meme of 1 person and text that says '"How much for this furnished apartment?" 1 ግ1 そ DKI Sir: this is a gun store.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

May be an image of 1 person and text

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Modern cop.jpg

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2