We need a sticky cartoon thread

image.png

• Haha 3

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

image.png

You Decide what

My wish is that people would see what is happening to our country.

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

You Decide what you wish people would see

IT'S ELVIS!!!!

• Haha 2

eyes.jpg

• Haha 1

SIXGUN.....

download (1).jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Charlie T ...

90ec72585df9d47208a2bce3509e4768.jpg

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

download (1).jpg

Well, he IS alive, ya know.  I spotted him myowndangself down to the 7-11 store!!  He was disguised as a midget, but I could tell it was really him.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yer all wrong Hardpan!

He's alive and doin' well up here in Canada, livin' the life up here, huntin' and fishin' snowmobiling, drinking Tim Horton's coffee, watching hockey and enjoying our legal pot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bottomliners Comic Strip for January 12, 2021

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I laughed; but, it's not funny!

No, unfortunately, it's not.

Yet the ones most responsible for the alleged causes of climate change get a pass.

65-E5440-E-C669-413-F-BEDE-21-EAAE9-DADB9.jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

40 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

I actually saw something similar happen.

One kid shot his brother, in the leg with a pellet gun and it required a trip to Emergency to get the pellet out.

Mother was freaked out, Father was away on a business trip and Mother decided to get rid of the Father's guns and ammo.

I saw the advert of the sale in the paper; "Must go! Low prices!" and since it was not too far, I decided to go the next day.

BIG MISTAKE!

Wife and I saw a fellow leaving in a hurry with a really nice scoped rifle, (Win #70 I think) and when I got to the door, "Mother" told me "that was the last of the guns!

I got $50.00 for it."

My wife spoke to her for a moment and learned she had sold several rifles, shotguns and a couple of pistols and had just over $1000.00 for them!

I glanced at the stack of ammo she had piled in the mudroom and saw .308; .270; .30-06 12 and 16 gauge along with some ..357; 9mm and .45acp ammo boxes.

(Handguns in Canada must be registered and their ownership is and was strictly regulated, even then.)

My wife gave me a nudge and said " Let's get out of here. We don't want to be involved in what may happen." and we beat it.

Drove by the place a month or so later and saw a For Sale sign on the lawn.

• Sad 3

Image may contain: text that says 'Movie FREE Rental! ュー BLOCKBUSTER How to tell if your baking soda is expired Pure Baking Soda For Saking Cleaning & Deodor 454g'

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

just the way it's not.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

I actually saw something similar happen.

One kid shot his brother, in the leg with a pellet gun and it required a trip to Emergency to get the pellet out.

Mother was freaked out, Father was away on a business trip and Mother decided to get rid of the Father's guns and ammo.

I saw the advert of the sale in the paper; "Must go! Low prices!" and since it was not too far, I decided to go the next day.

BIG MISTAKE!

Wife and I saw a fellow leaving in a hurry with a really nice scoped rifle, (Win #70 I think) and when I got to the door, "Mother" told me "that was the last of the guns!

I got $50.00 for it."

My wife spoke to her for a moment and learned she had sold several rifles, shotguns and a couple of pistols and had just over $1000.00 for them!

I glanced at the stack of ammo she had piled in the mudroom and saw .308; .270; .30-06 12 and 16 gauge along with some ..357; 9mm and .45acp ammo boxes.

(Handguns in Canada must be registered and their ownership is and was strictly regulated, even then.)

My wife gave me a nudge and said " Let's get out of here. We don't want to be involved in what may happen." and we beat it.

Drove by the place a month or so later and saw a For Sale sign on the lawn.

I saw something similar at a garage sale when I was a kid.  I thought about it a number of times since then and I believe if I ever saw something like that going down, I'd buy every last bit of it, then find the fella and let him buy it all back for my cost. 

• Like 3

Just now, Ramblin Gambler said:

I saw something similar at a garage sale when I was a kid.  I thought about it a number of times since then and I believe if I ever saw something like that going down, I'd buy every last bit of it, then find the fella and let him buy it all back for my cost. 

...after the divorce has been finalized, of course!

• Like 2