SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P..........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'HOT DOGS. ARMORED HOT DOGS.'

• Haha 8

Image may contain: text that says 'My hairstyle today is called: "I tried"'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: one or more people, hat and dog

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

coffee.jpg  Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'WHEN THAT FIRST SIP OF COFFEE TOUCHES YOUR SOUL'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Smoky Pistols said:

Very Merry Christmas to you ALL!

2020 tree.jpg

Yah!!! darn rich people showing off how much money they got        GW

• Haha 3

image.png

• Haha 5

Image may contain: text that says 'SHOUT OUT ΤΟ THE CUSTOMERS AT THE LAUNDROMAT TALKING ON THEIR NEW IPHONE PLUSXs! you could've gotten a washer &dryer for $800'

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'HE'S REAL! HE'S REAL!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: 1 person

• Haha 4

Image may contain: text that says 'RED NECK DOOR BELL PUSH BUTTON WETLL HEAR YA'

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

poor santa.jpg

• Haha 3

No photo description available.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Image may contain: text that says 'It actually works!? Concentrate on the candle for 15 seconds and watch it change to your mood color! Mixed Normal Nervous Stressed Passion Fear Relaxed Cool Loveable Dumbass'

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

image.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

57 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

image.png

I live in small court  5 houses Amazon van comes everyday for one of us 

I got call from the DOJ in CA are you OK  you have not appiled for back ground check in 5 months 

kool aid.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I stole this and laughed til I cried.. #8 is my favorite :rolleyes: :lol:

1. When one door closes and another door opens, you are probably in prison.
  2. To me, "drink responsibly" means don't spill it.
  3. Age 60 might be the new 40, but 9:00 pm is the new midnight.
  4. It's the start of a brand new day, and I'm off like a herd of turtles.
  5. The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
  6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.
  7. I remember being able to get up without making sound effects.
  8. I had my patience tested. I'm negative.
  9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.
  10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you,  just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"
  11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.
  12. I finally got eight hours of sleep. It took me three days, but whatever.
  13. I run like the winded.
  14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.
  15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"
  16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?
  17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.
  18. When I ask for directions, please don't use words like "east."
  19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.
  20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere,  makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.
  21. My luck is like a bald guy who just won a comb.

Which one is YOUR favorite?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

6. When I say, "The other day," I could be referring to any time between yesterday and 15 years ago.
  9. Remember, if you lose a sock in the dryer, it comes back as a Tupperware lid that doesn't fit any of your containers.
  10. If you're sitting in public and a stranger takes the seat next to you,  just stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"
  11. When you ask me what I am doing today, and I say "nothing," it does not mean I am free. It means I am doing nothing.
  14. I hate when a couple argues in public, and I missed the beginning and don't know whose side I'm on.
  15. When someone asks what I did over the weekend, I squint and ask, "Why, what did you hear?"
  16. When you do squats, are your knees supposed to sound like a goat chewing on an aluminum can stuffed with celery?
  17. I don't mean to interrupt people. I just randomly remember things and get really excited.
  19. Don't bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend 30 seconds in my head. That'll freak you right out.
  20. Sometimes, someone unexpected comes into your life out of nowhere,  makes your heart race, and changes you forever. We call those people cops.

2 and 19 ... what is in my head even scares me 

42 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Image may contain: text that says 'HERE, GO GET OH SHUCKS A NEW GUN I SHOULDNT DONT BE SILLY, GO GET ONE'

• Haha 3

Image may contain: text that says 'can't take it smelling their breathe all day we can swap places if you'd like?'

• Haha 7

cat joke1.jpg

• Haha 4

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

5 & 13

Image may contain: text that says 'No, His 100TH BiRTHDAY PARTY WAS LAST Now He's PAYING OFF His STUDENT LOANS! CONGRATS! 5-12'

• Haha 1