SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

get out of jail card.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: text that says 'They've been this way ever since some guy in Cincinnati dropped them out of ahelicopter. 可可 MIlwaine Capony:HeatherKnk by: Caption Konik LIKE Axel the Sot On FACEBOOK'

• Haha 4

Image may contain: text that says 'If you've you ever wondered whether you would have complied during 1930S Germany, now you know.'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Image may contain: text that says 'In 20 years when kids ask about the 2020 toilet paper shortage, I'm telling them we had to drag our butt's across the lawn. In the snow. Uphill. Both ways. Dodging murder hornets'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On a lighter note - necessity is - you know - the thing......^_^^_^^_^^_^...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Image may contain: one or more people

And 

Image may contain: text that says 'When I grew up, air for your tires was free. Now it costs $1.00... $1.00...probably due to inflation.'

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'GERMAN SHEPHERD SHOP Why are all the humans wearing muzzles? Did they ALL bite someone?'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: text that says '"He's got a point. Nobody eats a flamingo on Thanksgiving."'

• Haha 3

bad week.jpg

• Haha 3

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says 'Mattel releases Barbie2020 Barbie'

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: text that says 'DID ANYONE BRING ANY FOOD?'

• Haha 5

2020 REALITIES…. 

1.     The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.  
2.    I was so bored I called Jake from State Farm just to talk to someone.    
4.     The world has turned upside down .  Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors! 
5.    This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her dog.  It was obvious she thought her dog understood her.   I came into my house & told my cat.  We laughed a lot
6.    Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit.   Pajamas are liars.
7.   Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands? 
8.   This virus has done what no woman has been able to do.   Cancel sports, shut down all bars & keep men at home! 
9.    I never thought the comment, “I wouldn't touch him/her/it with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy,.
10.  I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator. 
        11.  I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the      Backyard.   I’m getting tired of the Living Room
       12.  "The curve is flattening so we can return to normal” is like saying:
The parachute has slowed our rate of descent, so we can take it off now .”   
      13.  Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller wearing a mask & asking for money. 
14.   The spread of COVID-19 is based on 2 things
          1. How dense the population is.
          2. How dense the population is.

• Haha 2

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'I don't want to be pesimist but Mad Max is set in 2021'

• Sad 1

................ ya knoe,  ........  that cut down sidebyside would get him 14 years in the gerybar hotel ..... just for having it.

............. more if'n he was to commit a crime using it.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

image.png

• Haha 2

Baptism 2020

baptism.jpg

• Haha 3