SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

103810089_3022405377827928_2622398126403

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: text that says 'How to write "I changed a lightbulb" on your resume: Single-handedly managed the successful upgrade and deployment of a new environmental illumination system with zero cost overruns and no safety incidents."'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OUCH!!!!

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'RECENT SCIENTIFIC STUDIES SHOWS THAT THEFT MAY CAUSE CHICKENPOX pa'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: outdoor, text that says 'Governor says you can visit friends just stay in your car'

• Haha 3

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'ONCE YOU GET PAST MY CHARM, INTELLIGENCE, GOOD LOOKS AND SENSE OF HUMOR I THINK ITS MY MODESTY THAT STANDS OUT makeameme.org'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, text

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: 2 people, text

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: text that says 'AT AGE 4 SUCCESS IS NOT PEEING IN YOUR PANTS. AT AGE 12 SUCCESS IS HAVING FRIENDS. AT AGE 16 SUCCESS IS HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE. AT AGE 20 SUCCESS IS HAVING SEX. AT AGE 35 SUCCESS IS HAVING MONEY. AT AGE 50 SUCCESS IS HAVING MONEY. AT AGE 60 SUCCESS IS HAVING SEX. AT AGE 70 SUCCESS IS HAVING A DRIVERS LICENSE. AT AGE 75 SUCCESS IS HAVING FRIENDS. AT AGE 80 SUCCESS IS NOT PEEING IN YOUR PANTS.'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: text that says 'We now live in a society that's offended by sticks of butter and bottles of pancake syrup.'

It appears to me that I’m a “Blazing Saddles” in a “The View” world kinda person - Guess that means I'm a Cowboy.  :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: meme and outdoor, text that says 'VIKINGS COVERED THEIR ROOFS IN GRASS SO ENEMY AIRCRAFT BOMBERS COULDN'T SEE THEM'

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: text that says 'Finally, I found a meme that won't offend anyone'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: text that says 'At this point I would feel safer if the coronavirus held a press conference to tell us how it's going to keep us safe from the government.'

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'I AM CORONA VIRUS, THE GREAT & POWERFUL PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT AGENDA BEHIND THE CURTAIN'

• Like 4

Image may contain: meme and car, text that says 'THIS LADY CUT ME OFF AND TO BE HONEST, ORCroak wmPoe ELANTRA 666-PMS I'M KINDA AFRAID TO HONK AT HER.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

No photo description available.

• Haha 1

Image may contain: text that says 'I was going to take one of those Viking River Cruises until learned that you don't actually get to loot the towns and monasteries along the way.'

• Haha 6