SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: 3 people, text that says 'With lockdown wrapping up, Chippendales announces they are once again ready to appear at your event.'

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

No photo description available.

• Haha 5

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'Apparently It's a Three Dog Night. ICMINASOMIEELURER.COME'

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'AND JUST LIKE THAT COVID WAS GONE'

• Like 2

Image may contain: 3 people, meme, text that says 'WHY IS EVERYONE LOOTING AND RIOTING? BECAUSE THE CORONAVIRUS SCAM IS FADING AND THE MURDER HORNETS WERE A BUST'

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'Headline: Rioters threaten to visit rural areas to riot Good Ol country folk'Coffee2.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'THE JOKE'S ON THE LOOTERS. ON MY WAY OUT OF THE SHOE STORE... 8 I PUT WORK BOOTS IN ALL THE AIR JORDAN BOXES!'

• Haha 9

Image may contain: text that says 'I helped my neighbour out with something today and she said to me "I could marry you" I couldn't believe it! You do something nice for someone and they threaten to ruin your life in return.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'I'm pretty sure that's not the image they were planning to run with that story... Breaking News LIVE Due to a decrease in cookie sales, The Girl Scouts switch to a more agresive sales campaign TVN EXCLUSIVE'

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Image may contain: water, text that says 'THIS IS A DUCK BUTT. NO POLITICS. NO VIRUS. JUST A DUCK BUTT.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'SHOULD I CALL A PLUMBER OR A ELECTRICIAN?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Message from Pat Riot

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, text that says 'Gettin my looter stand all set up. I scattered some small electronics and a flat screen by the end of the driveway to bait em in.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Image may contain: text that says 'TENT POLES ARE NOT FOR POLE DANCING. OKING IN SIGNATED EA ONLY ING VAPES ANDECIGS PLEASE FIND ALTERNATIVE WAYS TO DISAPPOINT YOUR FATHER.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'INTRODUCING JOHN DEERE'S NEW MON MULTI-LANE PROTESTER DIGESTOR'

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'THAT'S THE END OF THE COVID BOWL 1ST HALF DUMBNESS: 21 AMERICANS: O WE WILL RETURN SHORTLY AFTER THE BLM HALFTIME SHOW imgflip.com'

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

No photo description available.laugh.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

No photo description available.

• Like 1

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'HAS ANYONE CHECKED IN ON THE YELLOWSTONE SUPER VOLCANO? OR IS THAT NEXT MONTHS EPISODE?'

• Sad 2

Image may contain: one or more people, crowd and outdoor

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: text that says 'Whoever threw this away, please pick it up. The weather forecast said it is going to rain and we already have enough going on. on.'

• Haha 5

Image may contain: text that says 'WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT WITH YOUR HAND? I'M LOOKING FOR MY SCISSORS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE SCISSOR MOTIONS WITH YOUR HAND IN ORDER TO FIND YOUR SCISSORS? 6/2 SOMEHOW IT HELPS TO FIND SOMETHING WHEN YOU MIMIC THE MOTIONS YOU MAKE WHEN YOU'RE USING THAT OBJECT, WONDER WHAT MOTIONS SHE MAKES WHEN SHE'S LOOKING FOR TOILET PAPER.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2