SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'COMING IN AUGUST WINGED HONEY BADGERS creatorapp.com'

• Haha 4

Image may contain: grass, tree, outdoor and nature

• Haha 1

Image may contain: one or more peoplecrazy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Governors announcing that private citizens are allowed to conduct commerce again: I AM A GENEROUS GOD'

• Like 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'just read on the interweb that murder hornets can spread COVID-19 telepathically over the 5G network. Can anyone confirm? I think I'm going to need more toilet paper'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says 'They locked the bathrooms so we don't spread germs. Then put the portable bathrooms in front of the locked bathrooms but you can't wash your hands. Makes perfect sense! CARTEA மன். MARTER'

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

No photo description available.

• Haha 5

Image may contain: outdoor, possible text that says 'YIKES! I thought it was a nasal swab! COVID TESTING IN THE REAR'

• Haha 8

I was hoping to tell you guys a carpentry pun.

Unfortunately I couldn't think of one
that woodwork..:rolleyes:

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Charlie T Waite said:

I was hoping to tell you guys a carpentry pun.

Unfortunately I couldn't think of one
that woodwork..:rolleyes:

Oh yeah.

I bet the butcher the other day that he couldn't reach the meat that was on the top shelf.

He refused to take the bet, saying that the steaks were too high.

• Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Dog people: dogs are better Cat people: cats are better Chinese people: food is food'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: 2 people, text that says 'BREAKING: Two more top medical experts to join Greta Thunberg on Coronavirus panel.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: outdoor and water, text that says 'If you're afraid to cruise the 7 seas due to the coronavirus outbreak let Hillbilly Cruise Lines fulfill all your high seas adventures.. Cruise the mighty Guyandotte River from Huntington to Logan. State of the art cabins, dine ethnic food such as fried bloney sammiches Vienna's & crackers potted meat and much much more ....one way and round trip tickets available book now as space is filling up fast'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'AND THEN I REALIZED... wwwl.Facebook.com/Diedlughing THAT MY METAL DETECTOR WAS PICKING UP MY STEEL-TOED SHOES'

• Haha 7

Image may contain: text that says 'I too dabble in essential oils BACON GREASE @CRZYCAARLY'

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Enough said.....

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor, text that says '3 humans... trying to unlock a car to get the keys out. Mind you.... there is plastic taped over the back window.'

• Haha 5

Image may contain: outdoor and water, text that says 'Our fishing trip was not quite as relaxing as I had hoped.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

So here is a serious question..:rolleyes:..Is 4th of July

going to be canceled this year due to a lack

of freedom & independence?:rolleyes::FlagAm:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: text that says 'You ever look at someone and think, "maybe it's best if we continue to social distance. PS H ORA'

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: meme and text

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Image may contain: text that says 'You ever look at someone and think, "maybe it's best if we continue to social distance. PS H ORA'

often and frequently ......   :blink:

I wonder why they have installed  "emergency protection" onto those permanent uprights  ???

Edited by Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062
  • Like 2

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'sir can you tell us how you got covid-19 AN'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'On the plus side, am completely immune to flash-bang grenades. -Helen Keller.'

• Haha 4

Image may contain: text that says 'WHEN YOU SIT IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR NAKED AND ASK YOURSELF IF ALL THE QUARANTINE SNACKS WERE WORTH IT'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'SOCIAL DISTANCE PsychoBitch SERVICE DOGS ONLY 3 LEFT. MESSAGE ME.'

• Haha 5