SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I STARTED A NEW EXERCISE ROUTINE. EVERYDAY I DO DIDDLY-SQUATS.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says 'You know that thing inside your head that keeps you from saying stuff you probably shouldn't? Yeah, mine's broken.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'What really happened in Wuhan'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Crazy how we used to eat cake after someone had just blown air from their mouth onto it.'

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Here is an excellent idea - Test the vaccines first on Congress to see if it works and what the side effects are...:D

637688288_ThumbsUp.jpg.bb3f5604204b8ecdf15158f64461765e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: text

• Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'JUST BECAUSE IT'S A BAD IDEA HORROR BLO0O GORE NMORE DOESN'T MEAN IT WON'T BE A GOOD TIME imgfip.com'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Wanna Know How You Can Tell When The Truth Is Being Told?
Facebook Blocks It, Twitter Deletes It, & YouTube Bans It.

Image may contain: text

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

No photo description available.

• Haha 3

No photo description available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: cat and text

• Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says 'IF YOU KNEW WHAT WAS SAID IN YOUR ABSENCE YOU'LL STOP SMILING WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE!!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'You have to ask yourself WTH went on here. Larotta's NO Alcohol NO Profanity NO Smoking NO Nudity NO Penguins'

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Image may contain: 2 people, meme, possible text that says 'THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU DON'T HAVE CORONA THE BAD NEWS IS YOU HAVE A SEVERE CASE OF BLINDLY TRUSTING AUTHORITY & BELIEVING WHAT YOU SEE ON TELEVISION.'

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Where do I get one of these "murder" hornet's? And can they be trained?'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: ‎5 people, ‎possible text that says '‎Trump stopped funding who? yes! 20J.T 3.0 so who doesn't get the money? not a penny! 210 2ז. 3V.JOW What's the name of the organization? WHO! The one's not gettin the money!! WHO is not getting the money! That's what I'm asking you!!‎'‎‎image.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Image may contain: 2 people, text

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2020 at 9:01 PM, Charlie T Waite said:

Also for K-9 Lovers like me Have you ever had this happen??

Image may contain: outdoor and nature, possible text that says 'awkward moment when retired bomb dog hits on a hike dpan a.com'

Our dog is a retired Military Working Dog (i.e. Military Police K9).  He was a drug sniffer.  A few years ago we had him at my son's Little League baseball game, and he alerted on some pothead walking past.  I'm also a retired cop, so I had to remind him that we are both retired.  He was SOOOOOOO disappointed; it just about broke his heart.  

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Our dog is a retired Military Working Dog (i.e. Military Police K9).  He was a drug sniffer.  A few years ago we had him at my son's Little League baseball game, and he alerted on some pothead walking past.  I'm also a retired cop, so I had to remind him that we are both retired.  He was SOOOOOOO disappointed; it just about broke his heart.  

I tried to post that cartoon onto Military Humor site and was rejected by the administration. They would not explain why so I quit that site. Couldn't believe it, I thought it was funny.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

I'm also a retired cop, so I had to remind him that we are both retired.

You shoulda done a Gomer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor, possible text that says 'Apparently some stores are taking your temperature before you go in.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: 2 people, possible text that says 'Why I'm not advancing in my technique master? Have you seen the sunset when the seagulls fly flaming across the plain? Yes master And the water from the waterfall hitting the rock without achieving anything? Yes master And the moon reflecting on calm water? Yes master There's your problem. You keep watching stupid shit instead of practicing'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2