SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'IT COULD BE WORSE, THE INTERNET COULD GO DOWN.'

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'was out shopping and pretended the one way arrows on the floor were speed boosts so it only made sense to drop bananas behind me, thus slowing down the other racers while also ensuring maximum social distancing by chucking cans of soup at them I have to shop elsewhere now'

• Haha 4

Image may contain: possible text that says 'yOU have an idea how you got sick ? @ watching the news'

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'THE MASKS AREN'T FOR YOUR PROTECTION... THEY'RE A SIGN OF YOUR SUBMISSION.'

• Like 2

Hey  Sedalia Dave - Play it where it lays.......:rolleyes:  :P

Image may contain: plant, outdoor and nature

• Haha 3

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/95260461_2516390648578567_1771031559801929728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_oc=AQn3aJ1Id4gNj16rQKRimsJ56j-hP40Un2hcGzc1pN3wRxoVuJGE1fqz6th4uqx968I&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=fdb5eecb5549efdc346723e8ebd6dce3&oe=5ED10744

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'GOOD MORNING SELF-ISOLATION INMATES! ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH VODKA GOES IN SCRAMBLED EGGS?'

• Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, possible text that says 'CAMPING 2020'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'SOMET JETIMES YOU GOTTA SIT BACK GRAB A BEER AND FACE THE FACTS PEOPLE ARE JUST IDIOTS'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'I got pulled over and told my dog to act normal.'

• Haha 3

Image may contain: meme and indoor, possible text that says 'I CAN MAKE MY OWN SANDWICH THANK YOU'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: meme and outdoor, possible text that says 'MORONS OUT HERE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN THEIR CARS AT THE DRIVE THRU... vr THE STUPID IS BECOMING MORE THAN I CAN BEAR'

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

irrelevant.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: Robert Reinaker, meme, possible text that says 'I CALLED MY B ROKER TODAY TO FIND OUT WHAT I SHOULD BE BUYING. He RECOMMENDED CANNED GOODS AND AMMO'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'KIDS TODAY DON'T .com KNOW THE MEANING OF COLD'

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says 'I THINK THE WHOLE WORLD NEEDS TO EAT A SNICKERS AND CHILL FOR A MINUTE.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'BEING CONSTANTLY OFFENDED DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT TURNING POINT USA IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE TOO NARCISSISTIC TO TOLERATE OPINIONS DIFFERENT THAN YOURS'crazy.jpg

• Like 5

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Home hair cuts going well.....'

• Haha 3

Popcorn anyone?

Capt Obvious eating popcorn video source.gif

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'If you want to save money at Xmas, now's the perfect time to tell the kids that Santa didn't make it through the pandemic'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE GUN RANGE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS'

• Haha 2

Untitled.png

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'lost my business, lost ostmy401k,lost my house and car... BUT I DIDNT GET COVID 19!'

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Untitled.png

• Like 3

No photo description available.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3