SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: meme and text

• Haha 2

Image may contain: drawing, possible text that says 'AS MUCH AS POOH MISSED PIGLET, He REALLY ENJOYED THAT PULLED PORK SANDWICH SANDERZ'

• Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says '2020 edition of Waldo..'

• Like 1

Image may contain: meme and food, possible text that says 'Never thought I'd be jealous of a chicken The eggs in this box have been laid by hens which have been allowed to róam freely'

• Haha 1

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says 'I AL ALWAYS START THE DAY WITH GOOD INTENTIONS.. THEN I GET OUT OF BED AND THAT'S USUALLY WHERE IT ALL GOES WRONG.'

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Everybody makes fun of the bald guy until the barbershops close and we're the only ones who know how to cut our own hair.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I'm gonna work on being less condescending. (Condescending means to talk down to people)'laugh.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

077B9A4D-CF6C-4017-ABD0-FA28D5388400.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Father Kit Cool Gun Garth is ready for his next match...:P

No photo description available.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: possible text that says 'He went to Jared's.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Now I need eye Bleach

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup, possible text that says 'PLEASE OPEN THE SALON'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor, possible text that says 'Beer can do miracles'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: meme and outdoor, possible text that says 'EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK YOU CAN TELL... G3 C 3 THE STIMULUS CHECKS ARE IN!'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9FA718CA-BC48-4252-904D-A75B6BFFC2D7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

9FA718CA-BC48-4252-904D-A75B6BFFC2D7.jpeg

My wife actually purchased my Pipes for me. There is/was a Fish & Chips shop in Kearney, NJ called the Argyle Shop that had a Scottish Imports shop on the second floor. They sold and also organized classes in playing the Pipes. I don’t play anymore, no wind, but I still have me Pipes. I am hoping the Grands will show an interest in their heritage some day. I show them all the things I am interested in and they have tried their hand at a few of them. They are still learning how to carve small figures from wood and handle the knife safely. Their Dad is teaching them about firearms. Since he was a shooting instructor in the USAF I have taken instruction from him also.

CJ

• Like 4

Start them off with a chanter. I found my son didn't have the wind etc at an early age, but the chanter helped him get the fingering techniques.

• Like 1

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, possible text that says 'People are finally listening: Crowds are gettin smaller.'safe_image.php?d=AQB9BkFKSJeJdyYw&url=ht

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THIS BACK WHERE IT BELONGS'

• Haha 2

Image may contain: possible text that says 'The WHO and CDC now recommend that we all wear blindfolds along with our masks and gloves to protect us from seeing what's really going on.'

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and meme, possible text that says '"But I thought the government was supposed to care, and protect us." "Edith, they don't give a shit..."'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Image may contain: 8 people, meme, possible text that says 'OK EVERYONE, HOW DO YOU CATCH THE CORONAVIRUS? BEING AROUND SOMEONE WHO HAS IT? CORRECT! so WHAT SHOULD YOU DO το AVOID GETTING SICK? BUY ALL THE TOILET PAPER!!!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 8