SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

Image may contain: 1 person, text

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: possible text that says '2019 The way Karma works 2020 ç”°'

• Haha 5

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, possible text that says 'I'm sorry Sneezy..'

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says '2020 Limited Edition Easter Peeps Peeps ® reda'

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

They say you can't fix stupid, Turns out you can't quarantine it either!

stupid.jpg

It's sad that a toddler has to be the teacher here...:rolleyes:...:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Wow! Finally! The 2020 Victoria's Secret Catalogue.'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Charlie T Waite said:

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Wow! Finally! The 2020 Victoria's Secret Catalogue.'

I know it is not nice ...but the first thing I thought was “ Is that Gwyneth Paltrow?’

• Haha 2

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and hat, possible text that says 'Who'da da thought bandanas and firearms would come back in style?'

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER SELF TODAY THAT'S THE LAST TIME I'LL BUY 1 PLY TOILET PAPER AT THE DOLLAR STORE'

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Image may contain: possible text that says 'PEANUTS What surprises you most about this coronavirus It has done what no woman has been able to do. Cancel all sports, shutdown all bars, and keep men at home! c Rcwhit'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Image may contain: possible text that says 'This virus must be wrecking India.l haven't got one phone call in 3 days about my extended car warranty'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says 'This cleaning with alcohol is total bullshit. NOTHING gets done after that first bottle.'

• Haha 5

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, possible text that says 'DO YOU PRACTICE ANY DANGEROUS SPORTS? TheFunnyBeaver.com WELL, L,SOMETIMES I DISAGREE WITH MY WIFE.'

• Haha 2

Image may contain: 3 people, possible text that says 'so ANOTHER CASE OF COVID 19 THEN He WENT THROUGH HIS WINDSCREEN GOT TRAMPLED BY A HERD OF cows, THEN WAS RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: one or more people and hat, possible text that says 'Western Face Masks Gittin' er done for over 150 years dust disease *Stage Coach robberies, etc.'

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

body.jpg

• Haha 5

Image may contain: possible text that says 'WE GOT ΤΟ EAT GOOD WHILE WE'RE IN QUARANTINE WHERE'S DONALD ? FAME TATTOOS'

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Image may contain: possible text that says 'YOU'RE SMILING? THIS ABDUCTION ISN'T TERRIFYING? HONESTLY I'M JUST HAPPY TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A BIT.'

• Haha 3

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Edited by Charlie T Waite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'SUDDENLY WOMEN ARE LOOKING AT THAT CHUBBY GUY WHO CAMPS, KNOWS HOW TO SWING AN AXE, FISH AND BOW HUNT XES WHILE WONDERING WHAT THEY EVER SAW IN THEIR GUY WHO WEARS SKINNY JEANS AND A MAN BUN mgflip.com'

• Haha 2

Image may contain: ocean, sky, twilight, outdoor, nature and water, possible text that says 'Great. Just what we needed. Here comes Godzilla'

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Quarantine day 16: My dog just asked if I want the radio left on while she goes out.'

• Haha 3

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and shoes

• Haha 2