SASS Wire Forum

We need a sticky cartoon thread

image.png.c628ef78eebf31602ef037f663834411.png

Edited by Father Kit Cool Gun Garth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Cow tipping is an urban myth.

Cows lay down when they sleep. Cows lay down when they give birth. And cows are lying on their side when they get branded.

And they somehow managed to get up for all three of those.

But if some drunk redneck pushes them over they're like a turtle on their back?

Kind of reminds me of when Slick Willy was trying to convince people that he was a good old boy - a "Bubba". He said when he was younger he had a pickup truck (he didn't have a pickup truck, he had a damn El Camino) with AstroTurf in the back. "Don't ask me to explain what that was for." I was thinking "you need to explain it, 'cause I've lived in the South all my life, with rednecks who own pickup trucks, and I've not only never seen, I've never even heard a putting AstroTurf in the bed".

19 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Kind of reminds me of when Slick Willy was trying to convince people that he was a good old boy - a "Bubba". He said when he was younger he had a pickup truck (he didn't have a pickup truck, he had a damn El Camino) with AstroTurf in the back. "Don't ask me to explain what that was for." I was thinking "you need to explain it, 'cause I've lived in the South all my life, with rednecks who own pickup trucks, and I've not only never seen, I've never even heard a putting AstroTurf in the bed".

He probably figured that way he could roll around in the grass without getting dirty, if you know what I mean. ;)

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Cow tipping is an urban myth.

Cows lay down when they sleep. Cows lay down when they give birth. And cows are lying on their side when they get branded.

And they somehow managed to get up for all three of those.

But if some drunk redneck pushes them over they're like a turtle on their back?

I don't know what you mean by urban myth.  I can verify that young country boys do it.  It sounds like you heard some version of the story where the cows dies instead of getting up and chasing you. 

And I've only seen a few El Camino's (or maybe ranchero's, I'm not into them enough to tell the difference) but I've seen the astroturf.  It's not unlike people who have rubber matts in their beds now.  I guess the astroturf was before the rubber matt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ramblin Gambler said:

I don't know what you mean by urban myth.  I can verify that young country boys do it.  It sounds like you heard some version of the story where the cows dies instead of getting up and chasing you. 

The story I've heard is that cows stand up. All the time.

So late at night, while the cows are asleep, standing up, idiotic country boys go out in the fields and push them over. Once they are laying on their side they are helpless.

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'THIS PANIC WITH THE TOILET PAPER.. .....IS IS THE REASON WHY YOU PEOPLE CAN'T BE TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT ALIENS!'

• Haha 4

The reason that John Revolting went out and slapped the bull first, was that he knew, from past experience, but THAT if the bull took umbrage, he could handle it.

Edited by Alpo
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'Quick, hide the toilet paper!! Charmin ULTRA STRONG MEGA The humans are out of control!!!'

• Haha 4

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, possible text that says 'WHAT'S OUT THERE DAD? IGNORANCE SON, ON A SCALE I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE'

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Image may contain: text

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

As a Canadian, I normally don't like to post US political jokes or memes, but this just made me chuckle.

(Now, if you know or followed anything about the Canadian political train wreck, I have LOTS of those, but likely Buffalo Creek Law Dog and Jabez are among the few that would get them.) 

tumblr_52ac8eebb080331b4f0c57acbbbe12f9_898347f4_640.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Shouldn't the Government shut down the media?
They've spread the virus faster than anything!

No photo description available.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

tenor.gif

The human race is in grave ­danger. Thousands of people are showing severe symptoms already and there is no known cure.  No, not covid-19, but sheer bloody stupidity. Never have so many brain cells been sacrificed on the altar of toilet paper fever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

womensday4.jpg

54403600_1055594161313285_4851534000306520064_n.jpg

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Image may contain: drawing, possible text that says 'Recycle it could save a life'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1