SASS Wire Forum

EOT has been a blast

Captain Clark

Congratulations to all of posse 33, it was fun bunch of top Cowboys and Cowgirls  from all across the country and Australia. They were some top folks to shoot with! Max Montana ran a great crew. YEEEEHAAW HAAAA:)

31 minutes ago, Captain Clark said:

Congratulations to all of posse 33, it was fun bunch of top Cowboys and Cowgirls  from all across the country and Australia. They were some top folks to shoot with! Max Montana ran a great crew. YEEEEHAAW HAAAA:)

+1,knees hurt feet hurt had a blast! Can't wait till next year

Rafe

One of my friends who is there called it D-D-M    Deceptively Difficult Match    

I would like to attend at least once before the nursing home.  3 days to get there another three home.  Spend almost as much time on the road then at the match.  If'n I could talk the wife in selling out and getting a Class B RV...

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, G W Wade said:

One of my friends who is there called it D-D-M    Deceptively Difficult Match    

Not the match I shot. It was straight forward, no glaring P traps and directional friendly left or right for the most part.

There were options for the shooter regarding shooting positions and firearms order.

Guess I had more fun, less trouble :)

On 6/25/2018 at 1:09 AM, Captain Clark said:

Not the match I shot. It was straight forward, no glaring P traps and directional friendly left or right for the most part.

There were options for the shooter regarding shooting positions and firearms order.

Guess I had more fun, less trouble :)

Being from Ohio, I have the fun of shooting with both Duece and Lassiter several times a year. They are both master stage writers. They write lots of movement and choice. They both write to challenge yet entertain the shooter. Great stages to shoot.

Archived