SASS Wire Forum

Moving / safe cleaning - Updated

Good morning pards!   We just accepted an offer on our place, and are about to start the year long journey of building a new homestead.  While running thru the house, making a list of our junk for the movers, I made the mistake of updating my safe inventory.  Man, I'm a collector!!    I'm taking this opportunity to sell off some fine pieces that I haven't shot in more than 5 years, some ever!!  Hopefully this'll make the move easier, and leave me with more space when we finally land in the new place.

Here's an overall look at what we have, details and pics on each later, iffn' I don't screw up the formatting...

1) Colt SAA, 45LC, Ser #847XXSA - I'm the 2nd owner, been shot a few times by me, great condition overall - $1800

2) Colt New Frontier, 45 C, Ser# 017XXNF - I'm the 2nd owner, never shot by me, great condition overall - $1700

3) Colt SAA, 45LC NRA Model, Ser #NRA41XX - I'm at least the 2nd owner, this one has been slicked up and runs FAST.  Lots of use on this one, most before my time - $1600

4) Taylor SmokeWagons, 45LC, Slicked by Cody from the factory, Consec ser #s - I'm the original owner, bought to leave my shooting Colts (not listed here) at home, never panned out that way.  I might've actually taken them to the range once or twice? $550 each - SPF

5) Ruger new bearcat, 22 - Original owner, bought it for my youngun, who never took to the sport, never fired - $400 - SPF

6) Rossi 92, 45LC - This was my original long gun when I started, been thru many matches, in great shape - $400 - SPF

Let me know if there's any particular interest, and I can clarify and send more pics as requested.

image4.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image5.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image11.jpeg

image12.jpeg

Apologies gents, but SASSNET isn’t letting me know I have PMs, and I’m on the road for work.  

I have replied to all messages, and it looks like so far the Rossi and SmokeWagons are all but spoken for

(Johnny - I’ll email you when I get out of work tonight)

To answer the box question: yes and no.  I have the boxes and cases for everything, but they’re packed up in a POD for showings/moving.  Please make offers based on me not having them (since I can’t confirm conditions or send them til we move) but I’ll do my best to send them on (my dime) as soon as I can get my hands on them. (Could be a couple of months)

I updated all of the status, everything is SPF except the Colts.

I gotta' say, that really surprises me.  Maybe it's b/c I'm a Colt guy, but I figured if I offered them for a fair price, they'd go first.  How was my thinking backwards? 

Archived