SASS Wire Forum

It's Friday

Chief Rick

My workday is half over.

I'm going to shoot tomorrow with the Bayou Bounty Hunters in Amite, LA.

Gonna clean and reload Sunday.

Going back to work Monday.

Then I'm hitting the road Tuesday morning for Cheyenne, WY and Hell on Wheels!

Don't have to be back to work until July 6th.

29 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I belief I would have skipped work Monday and spent that time packing and double checking that I have everything loaded in the truck.

Truck will be packed Sunday.  Wife will be at home Monday verifying last minute things.

I must report, I find Friday to be kind of a downer.  You see, I've been retired for some while.  I consider my weekend to be from Monday thru Friday. Except to Shoot Matches, I try to stay home on Saturday and Sunday as all of the Unwashed Masses are on the loose.  I am shooting a match on Sunday so my "hermit" days aren't a total bust.  Retirement is a tough gig.  Somebody has to do it  :)  Might just as well be ..... ME  :D

Alas, for the still employed...

Tis Friday which is a good thing but, tis not payday Friday so it could be better.

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

all of the Unwashed Masses are on the loose

Quit tawkin' bout me like that Coffinmaker or I'z gonna tell my Prairie Dawg:wub: on yu!!!!:P

2 hours ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

I must report, I find Friday to be kind of a downer.  You see, I've been retired for some while.  I consider my weekend to be from Monday thru Friday. Except to Shoot Matches, I try to stay home on Saturday and Sunday as all of the Unwashed Masses are on the loose.  I am shooting a match on Sunday so my "hermit" days aren't a total bust.  Retirement is a tough gig.  Somebody has to do it  :)  Might just as well be ..... ME  :D

I've been called unkempt before - but not unwashed.:lol:

15 more years!

Archived