SASS Wire Forum

N.J. magazine ban

If this is a repeat please delete but I did not notice it here

N.J. now has a mag ban going into effect which gives holders of magazines over 10 rounds

180 days to dispose of them or face large fines and imprisonment!!

the end is coming and sooner than we think.

Howdy,

There are states passing all sorts of laws.

Then the law gets to arrest someone and they need

to be found guilty and protest to a higher court.

Laws can be thrown out.

Law in Illinois for years, got thrown out after this process.

Someone needs to stand and fight.

Good luck with that.

Or move.

Best

CR

I know SEVERAL NJ residents who will become instant criminals!!

At least in Colorado they grandfathered in prior owned 15+ capacity mags.

And Magpul sold em by the case to Colorado residents at a discount before the deadline. Then they pulled up stakes and moved to Texas, taking jobs and tax revenue with em.

Take that, dumb Colorado legislaure. :angry:

When I lived in CA I worked with  bunch of people that had a different political leaning than I did.

One day, in the lunchroom, a  lady co-worker asked me what I thought of the 10 round magazine limit.

Everyone in the room stopped talking as if her question was their cue to shut up and listen to the local "gun nut".

I said "I think 10 round mags are awesome."

Everyone perked up at this statement. Then I continued;

"I like them because I can fit more in my pockets and they don't restrict my movements when running, climbing,  bending and moving around."

Everyone stared at me like they were processing this. Then I said;

"I especially like them because they don't stick out so much. It makes it so much easier to hunker down when I am sniping."

Then I grabbed my coffee and left...that was the quietest those bed-wetters had been in months.

23 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

When I lived in CA I worked with  bunch of people that had a different political leaning than I did.

One day, in the lunchroom, a  lady co-worker asked me what I thought of the 10 round magazine limit.

Everyone in the room stopped talking as if her question was their cue to shut up and listen to the local "gun nut".

I said "I think 10 round mags are awesome."

Everyone perked up at this statement. Then I continued;

"I like them because I can fit more in my pockets and they don't restrict my movements when running, climbing,  bending and moving around."

Everyone stared at me like they were processing this. Then I said;

"I especially like them because they don't stick out so much. It makes it so much easier to hunker down when I am sniping."

Then I grabbed my coffee and left...that was the quietest those bed-wetters had been in months.

Coke hurts when it squirts out your nose and all over your keyboard. :D

1 hour ago, Mild Bill said:

NJ is, and has been, a Police State. It’s new governor - a Democrat, of course, - will sign any ant-gun bill that comes to his desk. They enjoy making criminals out of law-abiding gun owners, and there are many cases to prove it.

They do that so that when they go to prison for corruption they'll have somebody new to talk to.

New Jersey gun laws have been proven to be very effective. (sarcasm icon) Just ask the 22 folks at last week's Trenton massacre... err, incident... umm, altercation... umm, fracas...umm, event....umm, rumble.... Since the shooting appears to involve rival gangs, the media, politicians and activists are no longer interested.<_<

Archived