SASS Wire Forum

Walmart Shoot-out

Initial confused reports yesterday of civilian shooting a carjacker implied that cops were on scene when shooting occurred; lots of online comments and criticisms (jumping the gun before all the facts in), mainly complaining that the cops were twiddling their fingers while the civilian did their job.  Not surprisingly, those comments turned out to be wrong.

This report appears to get the facts correct.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/walmart-tumwater-washington-gunman-wounds-2-fatally-shot-by-bystander/

The part I found most interesting is that it now sounds like THREE armed civilians approached the carjacker, and one of those three ended the confrontation.  We're starting to outnumber them.

LL

Up here in Canada, the heroes of this story would find themselves facing serious charges, including murder or manslaughter.

Support the NRA and your Second Amendment rights.

So much for the oft-repeated claims by the anti-gunners that armed citizens will simply end up shooting bystanders or each other. In the local paper's reader's comments section the anti-gun libs are absolutely furious that this turned out exactly like we said it would.

10 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Up here in Canada, the heroes of this story would find themselves facing serious charges, including murder or manslaughter.

Support the NRA and your Second Amendment rights.

But I'm betting you'd still shoot them !!

No CCW in Canada

The only ones who carry, other than LEOs, are the crooks.

Like I said support the NRA and be thankful you have it and the Second Amendment.

Archived