SASS Wire Forum

D.C. Area Witches Unite for Gun Control, Hurl Curses at the NRA

Charlie T Waite

D.C. Area Witches Unite for Gun Control, Hurl Curses at the NRA

Fienstien, Pelosi, Warren, Wasserman-Schults, and Waters??:rolleyes: :lol:

Bring it on witches. I’m a member of Warlocks. Armed to counteract all their spells. My potions are much stronger, containing elements that have been in use in the battle for a long time into the past. As of now I’m the president, secretary, treasurer, sergeant at Arms, and guardian. This is my round table. I am the #1 through 1 member to fight against this abuser of dark arts. They know not the true meaning of a darksider user of the ultimate black and smoke. 

Many Warlocks exist, so secret is this following they are not aware of their true presence in the greater fight until the ultimate calling of services. They are all masters of their trade. They are not discriminate under the rules of freedom. They just want to practice their trade and find a worthy opponent. 

Fear us witches, for we won’t be singing Kum Ba Ya ( or however the you spell it lol)

If you were just wondering how far to the extreme they would go, this article will tell you.  It will also in my opinion give you your chuckle for the day.

Archived