SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Cartridge Conversion Cylinders for Pietta

McCandless

Before I go and buy some new ones, I wanted to see if anybody might have some used ones they want to part with...

.   I need one to fit a Pietta 1851 .36 Navy (or 1861 or 1862.  In Pietta it's the same gun diff. barrels)

.   I'm also looking for one Conversion Cylinder for a Pietta 1860 .44

If anyone is looking to sell some let me know how much you want for them, including shipping.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

McCandless,

I've got a pair.  However, they would come with a pair of Pietta .44 Navy Snubbies attached  :rolleyes:

I'm more of a long barrel point shooter.  My current eye-sight is so bad I don't dare take up a snubby!  B) 

I think I’ve got one for .38 spl.  I’ll check tonight after work and get back to you.

BTT need a Conversion Cylinder for 1851 Navy (.38sp) and one Conversion Cylinder for a 1860 Army (.45 )

4 hours ago, Slowhand Bob, 24229 said:

I might suggest watching Ebay BUT these always seem to end up going for more than the cost of a brand new version????

:lol: Yep, amazing what "auction fever" will do.  I've seen them roll right up there, well past what they sell for at retail.  All I do is shake my head and mutter, "you dummies!"

Archived