SASS Wire Forum

Thanks Paradise Pass - 2018 SASS International Black Powder Match

Had a fun time - always do. Thanks to CC Top, Short Term Emory and soooo many others that put on the SASS International Black Powder Match ( Korupt Karl's 'Indiana Black Powder Guild').

It was neat meeting some folks I only knew from the Wire like Ya Big Tree, Calico Mary, and Okie Sawbones (he' prettier in person :P)

Happy trails until next time...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

44 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS # 10274 said:

Had a fun time - always do. Thanks to CC Top, Short Term Emory and soooo many others that put on the SASS International Black Powder Match ( Korupt Karl's 'Indiana Black Powder Guild').

It was neat meeting some folks I only knew from the Wire like Ya Big Tree, Calico Mary, and Okie Sawbones (he' prettier in person :P)

Happy trails until next time...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Like wise Gunner. I always like to shoot with new people. I had a good time shootin' with ya, and I'm glad you got to meet me. :D

Maybe out paths will cross at Indiana /Illinois State or Michigan State.

Until then, Keep your powder dry.

YBT

Wish I could have joined all you folks shooting. Got to hang out some but had other priorities on Saturday! Weather wasn't bad Calico! The rain held off for the most part. Areas around us got 3" of rain but we only got 0.6". Got lucky. 

all 0.6 of it went right to the bottom of my skirt....ended up soaking wet almost to my knees.....that's why I changed to my jeans before the awards....:blush:

Archived