SASS Wire Forum

Fire ‘N’ Fallback

Blackwater 53393

My pard, Fire ‘N’ Fallback is scheduled for hip replacement surgery on Monday!!  Y’all pitch in with prayers and well wishes, would’ja???

Prayers Up for Fire ‘N’ Fallback for a quick and successful recovery.

Prayers for one of the greatest

1 hour ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

next year Black Gold.

Not this year?  I hear it hurts way less right after the surgery.

He is definitely one of the good guys.  I am praying for his recovery from this and anything else that may be troubling him.

Duffield

Hang in there F-N-F,  just one more mission. Remember: no sky too high, no sea too deep, no m__f too tough...

Seriously, good luck and stay safe, Ambush

Kneemail sent for a successful surgery and rapid recovery.

Fingers (Show Me Mo Smoke) McGee

Get well, chase a nurse or two and I'll see you at Black Gold 2019.

Heart and prayers my friend.

I would not count him out for a visit at BG this year.

Prayers for quick recovery.

Just to sweeten the pot I can have a "few" dark beers waiting for you at BG.

Waimea

Shot a few times with him over the years, always a good time.  Prayers for a smooth procedure.  Hope to see him soon.

Best of luck partner! Missed you and Cleve and the wives this weekend at Sparta. Hope to see you at Black Gold next month. I’ll even push the chair for you so you can belch some smoke and spit fire out of those dragoons!!

You’ll recover as fast from this as you did from that cage match! 

Just got off'n the phone with my buddy!!  He's waiting on a room so he can get out of recovery.  Already been up and walking!! He says he's ready to get moving, get this one over, and have the other one done!!  He says to thank everybody for your prayers and well wishes!! Keep it coming!!!

YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD HOMBRE DOWN!!!

My wife’s 2 hip replacements allowed her to walk on the 1sr day, climb therapy stairs on the 2nd day, and be discharged on the 3rd day. Once the surgery heals, good to go.

Amarillo Rattler

he has mine - you as well , i hate hearing these things but on the other hand those i know that have had this are really happy after - some have had both and say they are far better off than they were after , if it keeps you shooting .............

Had my left one replaced in 2008, & my right one in 2012. No follow-up pain & was definitely better after I got each one fixed. They tell you no running unless you're running for your life. I can't run, but I can scoot reasonably fast during a stage.

It's a big surgery, but pretty routine, & he shouldn't have any (much?) pain. I'm betting he'll be back in action pretty fast.

Archived