SASS Wire Forum

WTB Walkers Razor Silencer Earbuds

Howdy Ya’ll,

I’m struggling with hearing instructions and the beep from the timer go off.  I’ve always had trouble hearing high pitched sounds, and have a pair of electronic ear muffs that are wonderful so I’m looking for a pair of electronic earbuds.  I’ve read good and bad reviews about the Walkers set and most of the bad reviews center around the battery life or wind noise, but there closest to my price range.  I was hoping to find a cheap pair that I could try out for myself instead of spending $100+ and not being happy.  Any help would be appreciated both with advice or a pair of earbuds.

Thanks,

Dabster Dave

Hey Dave.   Got a deal for you.   $55 shipped   Walker RazorX digital Ear Bud headset     GW

Thanks GW,

Tell me where to send the gold!

And if they work for me, my wife will want a set, so if there is anything else out there, Stacey Belle would appreciate it.

DD

They say 80 hours max  life on batteries.  That means from time the batteries are removed from their package, not use.     I never got close to eighty hours, usually less than 48 hours.   Good luck they are a good product except battery life.

Thanks for the info Hillbilly.  I plan on taking the batteries out between matches hoping that will improve the life of the batteries.

DD

Razor X  has USB port to charge    GW

4 minutes ago, G W Wade said:

Razor X  has USB port to charge    GW

LOL, we’ll I think I just bought my second choice.   I thought these were the Razor silencer ear buds, no problem, checks already sent and these were my second choice.  It’s a surprise to me but a good one, but I’m not letting my wife know all the details.

Not your's till I cash the check.  Don't have to buy these if their noy the one's you want.   As I said Walker RazorX digital earbud headset.....GW

No worries I’ll still take them, but thank you for your reply.  I had a good laugh over it.  Plus I’ve seen a couple of people use thes at the range.

DD

If you PM your address UI will ship them out tomorrow  GW

PM'ed   tracking number     GW

Archived