SASS Wire Forum

Old West YouTube Channel

Santee

I watch your channel on YouTube regularly and I've never had a problem with sound and volume. Dell laptop computer or my Samsung Android phone.

Edited by Dantankerous
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

I wash your channel on YouTube regularly and I've never had a problem with sound and volume. Dell laptop computer or my Samsung Android phone.

I haven't had any problems with other video on your channel until this one. The clips cut in sounded fine.   The stupid smart TV and stupid smart sound bar system may have slipped to some other setting.  It has settings for clear voice, music, sports, movies, etc. Plus all kinds of other adjustments.    I'm not sure what it's set on right now.  

• 2 weeks later...

I try to be dignified.

I try to honor the grey in my whiskers and the age that thins my thatch.

I do try.

And then I watch Santee and his compadres and I end up with giggles, snorts, guffaws, chuckles and generally end up sliding out of my chair and landing on the floor, wiping my eyes with mirth and merriment while my dogs look at me like I have a fish sticking out of my shirt pocket.

Many thanks.

A merry heart doeth good like a physician, or so we read, and at this rate I ought to live to the century mark!

Santee, 

Thank you for posting the Scotland episode. My alias is based “loosely” on my maternal grandfather, John Calder, who was a full blooded Scot. So I was very happy to see that some of my very distant relatives are enjoying some of the same things I do. The avatar is the only picture I have of my grandfather.

I had subscribed to your channel some time ago and thoroughly enjoy your videos.

Regards, 

Cactus Jack Calder

Edited by Cactus Jack Calder

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I love doing the videos and every one of them I learn something new, too!

Hope you enjoy this week's!!

Hunting...Old West style

• Like 2

OUCH!

Thou hast my sympathy and my understanding with that tin cup!

I've burnt my lip in that selfsame manner!

(Daggone, that hurt just to watch!)

Trail Dust Town and the Scottish Gunfighter Invasion!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=380wECjsWXw&lc=z23mid5g0nuxgh1pc04t1aokgolp5l3gie4namp35ll5bk0h00410

• Like 1