SASS Wire Forum

WTB BP muzzle loading rifle

I'd like a bunch of stuff, but lets start with something simple

I am looking for a quality muzzle loading rifle of traditional design with a bore of .40 or smaller and a percussion ignition by either side lock or underhammer- no inlines!

If you have something along those lines let me know with a short description, a picture and a price.

Thanks!

J. Mark

Sent you a P.M.

Maybe this is still for sale?  Nice and traditional.

http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/pp-classifieds/showproduct.php/product/12511/cat/9

Mark, I have an Ingrham underhammer rifle , with a oct to round 40 cal bbl, and it includes a .45 cal, .36 cal and .32 cal interchangeable bbls.  This is an off hand rifle, (not real heavy).  I have shot it for years and it is still in much better shooting shape than I am.  It has many wins under its sights as well as countless perfect scores. I have considered letting it go to someone that will use and appreciate it.  Contact me by PM should you be interested.  I'm asking $1000.00 plus shipping for the whole set up.

Al

Howdy all, I have a Lyman Great Plains rifle, in 54 cal.  this is a quality rifle. 400.00 plus shipping. Patrick aka Executioner

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 40 caliber half stock prercussion ml, hand built (i don't know by whom), with a Green mountain barrel,L&R lock, double set triggers. Brass mounted, barrel and lock are patina.

Good shooter, i have done very well with it at the NMLRA Nationals in the small shiloutte and running boar matches.

Will post pictures if you may be interested when i het home next week.

Price is $400 + shipping.

If you are comming to Blackgold you can examine and try it out there if uou haven't found one by then.

Bitterroot Jake

20180624_164123.jpg

20180624_164130.jpg

20180624_164141.jpg

20180624_164147.jpg

20180624_164201.jpg

Archived