SASS Wire Forum

Parson Delacroix has passed over

Chief Rick

As received from Diamond Lilly of the Mississippi Peacemakers, Parson's home club:

Parson Delacroix met his maker this evening in what I am sure was a glorious reunion.

While details are not yet available, Parson’s request was to be carried to his final resting place by his cowboy friends, wearing their cowboy duds.  As soon as I have a date and time I will let you know, it will be at his church in Brookhaven.  If you will be able to come to the service, please wear your cowboy clothes. And you knew Parson, it does not have to be fancy – working cowboy is just fine. Two pallbearers are committed but we could use some others. Please let me know if you would be available.

Prayers for family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Used to buy BP-Lubed 38s from him many years ago 

I’ll miss the parson!!  Prayers for his family and friends for peace and understanding.

Schoolmarm and I remember him as friendly and kind.

Fine man indeed. World has lost a fine man, but my what heaven has gained. You know it’s funny the impressions a man can leave upon you in a chance encounter.....

I had the good fortune to shoot on a posse with him a few years back and I still remember him.....prayers up for his family.

Kajun

Just learned today of the passing of More Or Les, now Parson, deeply saddened. Such fine individuals.

May God give comfort to family and the many friends of both gentleman.

bb

This is Parson Delacroix sister, Alicia Wilson. I would like to update you on visitation and service for Parson.

Visitation will be Wednesday May 30 from 5-9 pm and Thursday May 31 from 9-10 am at Riverwood Family Memorial Gardens in Brookhaven, MS

Funeral will be at 10 am Thursday morning at Riverwood Family Memorial Gardens followed by internment at Mt Moriah Baptist Church in Bogue Chitto, MS.  

Would like to thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. 

Archived