SASS Wire Forum

WTS SASS AND NON SASS/NEW OFFER

The AR is a Rock River Arms LAR 15.   I put a drop in Midwest Industries quad rail but have the original plastic stocks if you prefer them.  This gun is stock.   Once while disassembling the gun I stripped a little of the threading on the buffer tube because I wasn't paying attention to the spacer.  It can not be seen and in no way affects the function of the adjustable stock.  $725  which includes shipping to your FFL.   I have gone back and forth about selling the lower on this rifle so if you want just the upper we can talk about that too.

Next is the Savage 99c in .308 Winchester.  I believe this gun was made in 1969 or 1970.   The scope is a Redfield Revolution 2x7x33 4-Plex that I bought new in 2010.  The rifle alone is $650 which includes shipping  and with the scope and rings $750 which includes shipping.

Finally the Colt SAA barrels are both third generation.  The 71/2 is 44 special and the 51/2 is 45 Colt.  Both are used.  I bought the 44 special off the wire several years ago and never used it.  The 45 Colt came off a  Colt I still have that I converted to 44 special.  I am asking $95 each which will include shipping. 

I would be interested in a trade for a right hand strong side 5 1/2 inch  Old West Reproduction #32 which is called the Cheyenne.  It would have to be border tooled to match what I have and preferably lined.

I have more photographs and if you pm me with your email address I will send them to you.  Thank you.

IMG_2171.thumb.JPG.fe0be992684f03aff17e969c89799cb1.JPGIMG_2171.thumb.JPG.fe0be992684f03aff17e969c89799cb1.JPG

Archived