SASS Wire Forum

Dick's Sporting Goods Boycott

John Henry Quick

As I'm sure you all know, Springfield Armory has stopped doing business with Dick's Sporting Goods and their subsidiary Field and Stream.  Soon After, Mossberg, Hi-Point and Inland followed suit. I have contacted Smith and Wesson and got the following contact for you to call and make your opinion known to Smith and Wesson:

Liz Sharp, Public Relations Officer
1-800-331-0852, Ext 6284

Soon after leaving a voicemail, I got a call from Elizabeth Sharp's assistant named Leah.  She said that the best way to get in touch with Liz is via email at lsharp.aob.com and Leah's direct number is 413-747-3200.  I told Leah (a VERY nice young lady!) that we are interested in S&W's position on cutting ties with Dick's and she said that they have had several inquiries about that subject, but she was not aware that Mossberg, Hi-Point and Inland have followed suit.   Please call Leah and write to Liz and -politely- make your voice be heard!

If nothing else, spread the word to all of your friends and relatives that Dick's Sporting Goods and Field and Stream should be boycotted by everyone who still believes in liberty.

Archived