SASS Wire Forum

Tusco/Brown Twp. RO classes

Slow Mo Dern

Buckaroo Bubba, the Brown Twp. Regulators, Cheyenne Culpepper, and all the good folks who made these classes possible,

Thank you.

I learned so much. 

The whole experience was excellent and I would recommend these classes to anyone who wants to do CAS on a regular basis. 

Mr. Culpepper did an excellent job as our instructor!  

The lunch was excellent too ! Thanks, Ladies!

I not only learned but I spent the day with some of the friendliest people in the world!  Thanks again!

All my best,

Slow Mo Dern

This is my third RO class in my seven years of CAS and my second from CC. His course is always fun, entertaining and very informative. Thanks CC. There is always something to learn to better yourself in this game. Thanks and credit goes to Bubba for getting this class going. All we did at Brown was provide the location and feed you.

As a new shooter I would recommend it to everyone . I have a better understanding and really enjoyed the class and as Mo said the people present .I wish I would have know that I could of taken the RO ll also, I wouldn't have made plans with the family . Thank you ladies for the food and thanks Seamus for all your help .Seamus ,Bubba and Cheyenne and anyone else going to State good luck . I hope to shoot with you all somewhere this summer .

Thanks guys... No problem. I just think it is important to have these classes at least every couple of years. For years you had a hard time finding classes to go to unless you went to a State or Higher match. A lot of times that is not possible for some folks.

Thank you to everyone who joined us. Now, don't be afraid to take that timer and learn.

and yes, thank you to Cayenne Kay and Linda Lu for the wonderful Breakfast and Lunch!

17 hours ago, TJ Law Dog said:

As a new shooter I would recommend it to everyone . I have a better understanding and really enjoyed the class and as Mo said the people present .I wish I would have know that I could of taken the RO ll also, I wouldn't have made plans with the family . Thank you ladies for the food and thanks Seamus for all your help .Seamus ,Bubba and Cheyenne and anyone else going to State good luck . I hope to shoot with you all somewhere this summer .

Sorry TJ... I should have explained that a bit better.

No problem Bubba I did that assume thing and did not inquire . It was still well worth it . Next time .

Archived