SASS Wire Forum

GA State

Dirt Merchant  # 61422

I didn't find any indication of clean shoots, no doubt less likely with that many stages. I did see where some names I know were cruising along with their times and then hit a bump in the road, so to speak, or your cowboy metaphor of choice.

46 minutes ago, Roscoe Regulator said:

I didn't find any indication of clean shoots, no doubt less likely with that many stages. I did see where some names I know were cruising along with their times and then hit a bump in the road, so to speak, or your cowboy metaphor of choice.

Shooters whose names appear in bold shot clean. 

The second or third column marked TM is total misses. Think there were 47 clean shooters. 

It was a GREAT match!  Proud to have been a part of it as a shooter and sponsor!  Looking forward to next year!  Thank you to Mother Nature, most of all, for sparing us the rain! Thanks to Fast Eddie, Blackhawk Henry and their over worked and under appreciated group of volunteers who worked so very hard!  

Congratulations to Maggie Darlin’ and Christian Mortician on their State Championships and to Kathouse Kelli and Christian Mortician on being Overall champions! 

Big hugs!!

Scarlett

Oops! I think Dixie Pistols won the BP match and I got confused!  Thanks, Marauder!

Thanks, Roscoe for catching that we needed to add a separate link for all the clean matches.

So it is updated to include a separate link for All the clean matches.

http://www.srscowboy.com/data/2018/Clean_Matches.pdf

The main match has 47 clean out of less than 200 shooters.

Black Powder had 7 and only Kathouse Kelli for the Wild Bunch.

35 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

It was a GREAT match!  Proud to have been a part of it as a shooter and sponsor!  Looking forward to next year!  Thank you to Mother Nature, most of all, for sparing us the rain! Thanks to Fast Eddie, Blackhawk Henry and their over worked and under appreciated group of volunteers who worked so very hard!  

Congratulations to Dixie Pistols and Christian Mortician on their State Championships and to Kathouse Kelli and Christian Mortician on being Overall champions! 

Big hugs!!

Scarlett

Actually, Maggie Darlin is the Ladies State Champ.

She beat out Dixie Pistols this time.

Tis confusing with Dodge City Dixie and Dixie Pistols.  Lot's of Dixie's down here in the south.  :D:D

41 minutes ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

Actually, Maggie Darlin is the Ladies State Champ.

She beat out Dixie Pistols this time.

Tis confusing with Dodge City Dixie and Dixie Pistols.  Lot's of Dixie's down here in the south.  :D:D

Thanks Marauder!  I’ve corrected my initial post!  :wub:

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Great match. The stages I thought were excellent and the rain gods sure smiled upon us. Thanks to everyone involved that did all the volunteer work,, great crew! Got to see some old friends and met some new friends!!

3 hours ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

The scores are now posted!

http://www.srscowboy.com/GA_state_18_match.htm

It was a great match!

And the weather was about perfect!

The link takes me to the 2017 scores...

Just now, Abe E.S. Corpus SASS #87667 said:

The link takes me to the 2017 scores...

I have the same problem.

16 minutes ago, Abe E.S. Corpus SASS #87667 said:

Goes straight to the 2017 scores.

Yes, you need to "refresh" your browser or the computer will load what it stored onto your PC during early visits.

With Explorer, you should see a little circle/recycle emblem.

For Firefox, try going to the page, then pressing F5 to refresh.

In Chrome, look in the upper left to see a sort of circular recycle emblem.:

image.png.deee95d19771d27e2f511b2e8dd8ca4e.png

The Firefox symbol is about the same as for Chrome.

1 hour ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

Yes, you need to "refresh" your browser or the computer will load what it stored onto your PC during early visits.

With Explorer, you should see a little circle/recycle emblem.

For Firefox, try going to the page, then pressing F5 to refresh.

In Chrome, look in the upper left to see a sort of circular recycle emblem.:

image.png.deee95d19771d27e2f511b2e8dd8ca4e.png

The Firefox symbol is about the same as for Chrome.

That worked, thanks.

A big congratulations to my one and only Kathouse Kelli winning her 5th State/Regional overall championship in a row in as many weeks. 

4 clean matches and only one miss on over 1000 targets excluding shotgun is a remarkable feat ❤️❤️❤️. Love you bits.

And congratulations to Christian Mortician you said you wanted this this year and you got it.

Congratulations to all the other winners, and to Fast Eddie and his team for one of the best EVENTS we've attended. You did a fantastic job.

47 CLEAN shooters out of 200.

That is a remarkable number and says A LOT about the match and those who set it up.

Congrats to everyone and I'm glad the Weather Angels were watching over you.

..........Widder

As mentioned previously it was another great match put on by the GA crew. Unfortunately for me my GA Curse still holds on. For some unknown reason a good showing at this match just plumb evades me. But I still have a fantastic time and come away with new friends a great memories.

What a fantastic time we had. Posse 10 rocked! Great scenarios, props, and target placement. This is a go to match!

Congratulations to my husband and best friend, Knot Hardly Dunn, in shooting a clean match, winning his category, and placing in the Top 20 at the Georgia State Championship! Way to go!

Awesome job, Kathouse Kelli, Christian Mortician, and Maggie Darlin'!

Posse 10 rocked. Congratulations to my BFF for wining lady gunfighter. Shamrock represents the Jedi order well. 

What a great time shooting with Jackaroo and Kathouse Kelli and the rest of the crew. Fast Eddie and his crew put on a not to be missed championship match. Great stages by Blackhawk Henry interesting and challenging but very shoot able. Can't not say well done to Mount Zion Yellowboy for entertaining the group with his version of the starting lines and a well deserved spirit of the game award. 

Updated Scores

We found one stage where we had incorrectly interpreted the ink spots.

But the Black Powder got really messed up in the SASS program for some reason.  It had one posse keep the same scores for 2 stages.  Even after we corrected that, the total times were not correct.  So we had to use excel to correct it.

So take another look - and be sure to "refresh" your browser.

http://www.srscowboy.com/GA_state_18_match.htm

Ah, cool Marauder, that moved me up 4 places !

Oh....and a big, big thank you to Palmetto Traveler for the loan of your rifle and ammo for the BP match.

Mine is back with the gunsmith to replace the firing pin.

Congratulations Maggie Darlin, great shooting, hope to see you and Ozrak Azz down the trail again!

Crawdaddy

Great match! Everything was on time & the scores were posted fast! Banquet was great, stages were wonderful. Everything was just about as good as anybody could hope for. Much fun!

Archived